which is better browsing on cell phone of browsing on pc?

i have a phone that have a wifi i used this when i detect a connection. i want to browse any website that i want. but still im not contented to the browsing using my mobile phone unlike browsing using my pc all of the sites will loading fast and good graphics.
@annein (128)
surfing net in the computer is more convenient specially if you open multiple browsers. cellphone will allow you to use only one browser at a time.
your right also cellphone can only use one sites in one browser. it has a limited only to use browser. unlike computer it has the ability to open multiple browser.
@hushi22 (4940)
i prefer browsing on pc because i can browse a lot of sites rather than my cellphone which is limited.
yes if i browse using my cellphone it has a limited sites that accept my browser on my phone. unlike the pc all the sites will accepts.
@jagjit273 (1740)
Cellphones are good for chatting or texing messages but they are not good for browsing or surfing sites.As they dont provide you the full view of the site and all features of the site at first instance , Pc are more relaible for that purpose as they give you a big picture and provide you all the information at the Firts instance and help you work easily on your websites. Have a Nice day
yes like facebook you can online using phone and chatting using application on cell phone. like nimbuzz on mobile i only used my wifi when i need chat or online on my facebook account. thank you for your reply.
@calajane (1005)
• Poland
The only thing I do online using my cell phone is checking my email and surfing Facebook. They both have special apps for mobiles which make it very easy to use them. But for regular Internet activities, I prefer to use my PC. My main reason for it is simple: resolution and speed. MY PC works faster and it's easier to load various site layouts. It's always tricky on the cell phone and some sites load for a very long time.
yeah cell phone is only for texting and chatting only. but still it has the site that good for the phone.
@scififan43 (2440)
I much perfer browsing on a pc, desk or laptop. I have used my cell phone to brose the net and I was not very satifisied with that. so I stick to my laptop and the DSL connection.
@tonyllenium (6266)
yes is better surfing on pc than a mobile phone!!The mobile connection can be useful for simple things or when your pc is not available and so you cna use your mobile phone as well..surely if you want surf or make many activities pc still the best..
@millertime (1398)
I can't stand looking at that little screen. Browsing with a phone has it's place. I mean, if you're out and need to access the internet and you don't have a computer, it's the next best thing. But, given a choice, I would use the computer every time just to have a full sized screen to look at. Plus the fact that I have high speed internet at home so it's much faster than any phone.
@TheAdvocate (2395)
I don't want to overtax my eyes by squinting at those small screens. I only browse using a cellphone when I really have to, like when I am out and I want to check movie schedules. Of course, when I am away from my laptop or desktop and bored to tears, I would usually whip out my cellphone and browse. But when there is free wifi, I use my PSP which has a wider screen.
@aerous (13474)
For me browsing with pc is most comfortable than browsing in cellphone
@jennbart (1332)
Honestly? I like to browse on my laptop or pc.. the screen is wide and I can see everything clearly without cuts or having to zoom the screen so that I can see it.Sometimes, I cant browse through youtube as it wont permit me to do so on my phone.
@kodukodu84 (1576)
I prefer browsing using my notebook because I like bigger screen and opening multiple websites. I never like using Internet with mobile phone because the size of the screen is very inconvenient and I'm not able to type faster like when I use my laptop. Have a nice day
I still prefer browsing on PC. No matter what, in terms of screen size, the PC still has an advantage over the mobile. Phones like the HTC HD2 has a large screen but it's only for those who prefer convenience over comfort. The phones are still in developing stage for the web browsing and watching TV so technology will continue to advance. In the future, maybe, phones may have an in-built feature which will display a 3D screen at the touch of a button. Who knows?
@mhypie03 (684)
I have a Nokia C3 I use for browsing Facebook and my gmail especially when I am out of town. Since I do not have a laptop to bring with me, I find my mobile very useful like a typical laptop unit if it's just for browsing as what I have mentioned.
@junil_jk (498)
this is plain simple - browsing on the pc with much wider screen and better features will definitely better. besides, regarding cell phones it depends on the type we are using with respect to features, screen width, ease of use, etc. in so far that i've used, i found nokia smartphones to be the best, especially with the e-series with its wide screen and QWERTY keypad, not to mention its OS. i haven't used the likes of blackberrys, iphones, etc. but i'm sure they won't be better than nokia smartphones, if not less.
Since your cellphone has wifi connection, and it shall be a smartphone. So I wonder why there is no browser in your cellphone. Usually I use a cellphone browser called UCweb. It is faster and convenient for me to surf the net by my cellphone. Sometimes I will also use the IE cellphone version and it works OK. I love China
@nijolechu (1845)
I guess I would prefer to use my pc to surf online. I like how the screen is much bigger so I can better type in stuff. I don't like to just deal with looking at stuff on the small screen of my cell phone. But it is really handy for when you are on the go and not able to be near a real computer and want to get work done. My friend likes to surf and do stuff on his Blackberry phone.
@Hliasvl (142)
• Slovak Republic
It is more prefer and easier to browse net with PC rather Cell phone. I have a PDA (O2 Flame)with a very good big display but I use it very little for surfing. But I use alot his 3G connection to internet wen I am in places were there is not wireless internet access. Wen I am in places like that, I use my cell as wireless modem to my laptop (3G to wi-fi Access point).
I prefer surfing using PC because I can do lots of things with my browser.I do surf with my smartphone but it keeps bugging me since when the browser in the phone pops out,every running apps like messaging goes slow due to large amount of processes required by the phone internal browser.