Is ptcclick a paying site or a fraud?

I know it is annoying to read again same type of topics but this is the last one I am posting here. I need your reviews about the site ptcclicks. I joined it and it had had minimum cash out $0. I wanted to check so I clicked 8 ads and requested cashout. It gave erroe that you need to click 10 ads. After 10 ads I requested again and now the minimum cash out is $2.
@tonyllenium (6267)
i don't know i saw people posting a payment proofs from this site but i am requested my apyment too and till now i did not see my earnings on my account i will see but i think is suspicious..
It's not repetitious to ask about sites. i always run them through discussions here before I join. Then I only put up the ones that I know pay on my profile! I haven't heard of this site but it sounds kinda scammy to me since the requirements keep changing!