Have you eaten at ihop lately?

I have not had this in a long time. i think they have too much stuff searved on them now. I would not enjoy eating anything other than a regular stack of hot cakes. How about you?
@Guit08 (597)
Hmmm.... I honestly haven't eaten at iHop in forever! I know I've eaten there before in my lifetime, but it's been at least a few years. Maybe I should try it sometime soon! :)
If you like the food you should enjoy it..
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I have never eaten at Ihop. There isn't one in my area. I don't even know if there are any in Canada. What do they specialize in?
All kinds of pancakes.
I haven't been to I Hop for a while now. I think it has been like a year or something. My wife loves I Hop so I'm thinking about maybe taking her there a couple days before Christmas. I like there hot cakes too there really good.
That would be nice of you to do..
hey what is ihop i never taste this dish.
a pancake shop where they have all kinds of different dishes.
We have ihops all over the place over here. Something about their restaurant I simply do not care for. I remember each time I went it was so crowded that we had to wait over an hour just for seating.
That is one of the reasons why I did not like it when i did go and I feel a wait that long the food should be free.
@sender621 (14956)
I have not eaten at an ihop in several years. When my late husband and i were first married, we used to have breakfasts there a lot. there isn't an ihop in my area. sometimes i do miss it.
There is not one in my area either. I don't think I am missing much..
@writersedge (22579)
Our Ihop closed down. I used to eat breakfast there and then have supper later. I'd skip lunch because I wasn't hungry. My favorite was banana walnut pancakes with walnut syrup.
We actually went and ate there on the Friday before Halloween because kids got to eat for free that day and they also had a special where all children got to have a free decorate your own monster pancake. We don't typically eat there on a really regular basis because of the fact that we don't typically eat out all the time, but it really was good. My husband and I had all you can eat pancake meals and the children had various meals off of the kid's menu.
@greenline (14864)
Not very recently, but the last time I was at ihop was about 3 months ago. Oh yes, the menu was very impressive. But, I stayed on with my favorites with lots of pancakes, butter and honey. That is the speciality for me, and I am staying on with that.
@gdesjardin (1938)
You aren't kidding...their menu is entirely too big! I can't ever make up my mind, and when I do get my food, I wish I would have ordered something else. Their food is good, just too many choices. When we eat there I have to force myself to only look at one page of the menu and make up my mind from there. I love the cheese blitzes...they are so good there.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, We donĀ“t have those Chain of Ihops here at all. Yes I would certainly eat a few hot Cakes but just the right amount. I really enjoy Pancakes more than anything with real lemon juice sprinkled over them after yummy. Hope you enjoyed yours though.
I love I Hop and I love the varieties of pancakes and waffles they have. I always want eggs and meat and cakes.
@kay2010 (178)
I haven't been to iHop in a long time, but I remember the last time I went the food was horrible! I was shocked too. It was on a Saturday morning and a large group of my family met there to talk and eat breakfast. I don't know what it was about that particular location, but the service was bad and the food was way worse than I remembered it. I haven't been back to any since then.
I have never been to an iHop, as they do not have them up here in Canada. I've heard of them, and I've heard how good they are, but I have never been to one.