enough response to my discussion posted 20 days back

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, I have strong desire of earning money in online through the web sites and blogs,though i have not known about to create new websites and blogs,but my intention to earn money in this project is very very strong,i does not find any open hearted friend who will help me in this project,i have received some 5 responses for my last discussion about this new joint venture to make money,i invite mylot those who have strong desire and having with the same enthusiasm to help me only reply to this discussion,so that i may find some right friends for this money making project,have a nice day
@hushi22 (4941)
i am eager to earn money online, but i must need to know first all the features and condition. what is it that you plan to have?
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi hushi, thanks for the response,if you are ready to share the thing with me then i can tell you about my plans and regular income,and trusting friends also most important in the business,let me know your present work family,with your email id ,so that i can contact you easily,or pm to me all details,have a nice day
@hushi22 (4941)
i just resigned from work and am now attending weekend classes.
@kai9999 (1703)
hey.....i can help you from my part, i have already said you what i am working on while i have joined the ipal service. if i can help you in any way then i am ready to do it.........
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi kai, thanks for the response and accept to help in my venture,let me know your email id and your present work and talent about the net and system,as i does not know about net and system also,so i cannot do any thing individual,i am limited to this work only,still i have to learn most of the things,in which place you are living,have a nice day
Hi there, Sounds like your really enthusiastic to earn some money. Just be careful of all the scams online. I don't quite understand what it is you are going for though, can you explain it a little more clearly? Thank you
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi elysiamarie, thanks for the response,who does not want money,my main intention is to earn minimum of 200 dollars per month,but i can make only ten dollars per month with all these sites,now i wish to do a concrete work to earn more and regular income to my family means my wife,so i am finding some help with share of others about the earnings,have a nice day
If I understand you correctly you are wanting to start a website and blog where you can make money? Right? There are some opportunities but you have to be very careful. I may not have a lot of knowledge, but I am willing to help you in your venture.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi macdingolinger, thanks for the response and thanks for accepting to help me,when ever i require your help,i will ask you,but you should not leave me in middle of the work that is the main thing,already one friend has done like that,so i may trust you,so what ever you know you can teach me,have a nice day
ya thats right , i am there wid you ... :) cheers
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi velocity, thanks for the response,if you are at Hyderabad you can join with me,have a nice day