What is your opinion about the hooligans, the so called "ULTRAS"?

Romania
i think that they are not really fans, they just need a background or an official way to form a group. They only care for making felonies and they want to beat other team supporters. Of course, there are exceptions, but the majority of them don't really care about the team. The only good thing which can be said about them is that they are making a noisy atmosphere, which gives a special flavor to the game. But I don't know why other spectators don't sing and enchant for their favorite team. So what do you think about this ULTRAS? Are you for or against them?
I don´t accept any kind of violence. The hooligan sort of fan reached our country too and now many people who love sports are not able to go see it anymore. All soccer players in my country who have been profesional can go see a game without paying. My husband´s chums have not seen a play anywhere but in TV since the chilean hooligans got hold of the stadiums.
@adhyz82 (36289)
what your country marguicha??
@adhyz82 (36289)
what your country marguicha??
@adhyz82 (36289)
what your country marguicha??
@adhyz82 (36289)
i think hooligans is so related too closely with footballs and clubs. i do believe that hooligans is created first time with aim to closely the fans to clubs or nations.. it`s expression of fans to love their clubs or nations.. but now, hooligans or ultras sometimes make clubs under pressure and threat because always make riots...
They are mostly organized crime groups, which are a threat to many real fans. They have kicked out many people from stadiums. I mean many don't go to stadiums because of them.
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya, some of them is unorganized well and make many disaster for clubs... i think clubs must take many more chances to involve with unorganized hooligans to not make a bad impact for clubs
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
i really don't like hooligans. They destroy the beautiful game. For axample when I a father takes his son with to a football match, when he is 6-8 years old, to show him the game in a greater view, and then some idiots come and destroy the game totally. I HATE them. The little child can get the opinion that the game is violent, and he will be afraid of going on a stadium again. I will say that I only hate the violent once, who destroy the game. The once who make a nice atmosphere with singing songs and such are very nice, but I would not call them hooligans.
I don't know how in Denmark is, but in Romania usually those who sit behind of the goals, the so called galleries, are full with hooligans, and they make lots of trouble during a season. The leaders are mostly well known underground people, who make lots of felonies and the members of these galleries are their "dirty job employees" or how should I call them. The only good thing they make is that they sing all game long, but otherwise they are a real menace, a social danger.
@sjlskl (3384)
The ultras have no place in the game. They are tarnishing and giving the game a bad name. All clubs should and must get rid of such "fans". As for them creating a noisy atmosphere, I would prefer a keep crowd then to stand beside a group which could suddenly turn rowdy and starting to throw rocks and fireworks in the stadium.
yeah, but it would be nice if everybody in the stadium would sing and enchant their team, because it is a part of the spectacle and football is not theater, to keep quiet.
@nophie (2338)
i think hooligans is only part of football..but police and clusbs must arrange hooligans in order to not to make riots..
Yes but it is difficult because they are so many and they are always in groups. Many times they have weapons with them, and they are more than the police. So it is very hard to keep them away from committing felonies.