SELLING at MYLOT!!!!!!!!!!!

@chowee (517)
i am newly mylot user.. I would like to ask if we can sell or post here products at mylot through starting discuusion.. Is this activity doesn't violates mylot guideline??? Does mylot allow this action??? Thank you
If you read the guidelines, then you will see that you cannot do this. This is not a sales site, it's a site for communication. You cannot post links to sites that sell things or anything of the sort. Read the guidelines to see what the rules are.
That's what I was thinking, I just could not find that in the guidelines for some reason xD
You could send me a pm I like to shop online for things. You could also make a discussion out of a product your selling. I have seen it plenty of times before and they were not removed. search etsy post and you may find some. Be ware of scrooges on this site.
@mysdianait (64058)
You can see that it is not allowed by reading "Non-commercial Use by Members." in the Terms of Use. http://www.mylot.com/o/terms.aspx
The best suggestion i can give you is to go to the 'faqs' page. I'm not sure if it's allowed.
I don't think we are allowed to sell or post products on myLot. If we were allowed, I would bet lots of people would be posting their "ipods" or "computers" to sell here, and this site would be a crazy marketplace! Although it would be VERY useful to have a market on myLot! I bet that would encourage more people to join here at MyLot!