People String V/s Asian and Indian string

@anil02 (3371)
I joined people string about 17 month ago, I have 44500PP app. 165 in my downlind and I am active member. I was not received ads revenue research share after Jan. 2010. On every page on people string there lot of ads of Indian companies. Some one tell what is the reason for notpaying ads research revenu share
@magtibaygom (4864)
Like you, I am also a member of that website People String. I have earned some points there already, but up to now, I still don't understand how it works, how I am going to earn with that site. Can you give us here some simple explanation of its mechanics?
@anil02 (3371)
Thanks for responce to my topic, you can earn here but it is not a get rich one site You can earn 50 points in every 6 hours by log in 10 point, by search 10 points, by visting rebate shopes 10 points , cashmail email cash box 10 points and by people string email page 10 ponits. just open the above page back to home page, you can also earn by playing games, If you want some more write me
Thanks for the explanation. But how I am going to earn money with those earned points?