Do you enjoy eating kettle corn?

I will not be buying any more any time soon. This corn is just too good. I will mess around and start gaining weight eating this bag of pop corn. My mother loves it my brother loves it. I can't stop eating it and it is 8 in the morning. LOL what do you enjoy eating that you know you should stop?
@ElicBxn (60044)
any kind of potato chip type thing needless to say, any kind of corn doesn't cross my lips, but my roommate says that Kettle corn is really good.
Oh yeah this stuff is really too good to be eating when you watching your weight..
@ElicBxn (60044)
its not my weight, its my corn allergy... my ACUTE corn allergy
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Hello Gifts, i love eating potatoes chips. Think is what i can eat really long time without stopping, but it's not healthy at all, too many fry food is making people really fat. Unfortunately i love food, what can be fried - pepper, potatoes, meat, just everything. I got periods when i just don't want to eat, i got other periods too, when i eat a lot of what i don't have to. For my luck, now i'm in a period without so much eating and i try to keep myself with little food.
Hi,there friend. I am glad you have self control. I know i could use some with this pop corn. Send me some please.
@bounce58 (17550)
I can't seem to understand why family loves this too! They already have their microwaveable popcorn when we watch movies in the house, and the off the counter popcorn when we go to cinemas, but everytime we see a shop selling kettle corn, we always end up with two big bags of it. And they can't seem to get enough of it. I don't understand why.
My mother stopped eating this because she gained so much weight. she is now losing it and it's great.
LOL, I love to eat kettle corn to. It is so sweat! But I'm not obsessed with it. Since you topiced this, I'd like to buy one this monday and taste it and maybe I'll get addicted too lol. I'm usually hungry though I'm not poor, I only wait for them to put lotsa foood on my table
LOL your so funny. I am so poor.
@shia88 (4582)
HI, Oh..I have not been eating popcorn for more than a year and I am not fancy over these titbits. I do love popcorn,but not to eat that too often. it is very heaty for me as I easily get sore throat,so I have avoided taking those heaty stuffs.
so sad to hear this I can eat it all day.
Ironically, I am eating it right now.. it simply is addicting! I love it..
I need to put a stop to eating this stuff. LOL its that good to me..
@carmelanirel (21108)
It's ok, I prefer buttery popcorn, but like kettle corn, it puts on weight way too easily..lol Oh no, now I want some, thanks gifts...lol Enjoy your treat, just not too often..
My mother is sitting on the phone complaining about eating and gaining weight. she eats mostly salads but she eats a ton of this pop corn.
@whyaskq (7553)
Well, I learnt too late that popcorn can add to weight gain. lol. Personally I feel it takes great discipline to step eating what you enjoy. Unfortunately, I do not have that discipline until the pack is gone.
I will be giving up this pop corn after I have one more bowl full.
@carolbee (16243)
Our daughter gave me a bag of cheese popcorn last night. I ate quite a bit and it was great. I can do this once in awhile but won't allow myself to eat anything that is fattening over a long period of time. Need to primarily watch my blood sugar so that keeps me in tact with my eating habits. Try drinking lots of water and see if that fills you up and takes you away from the kettlecorn. I love chocolate but had to stop eating it on a regular basis. Once in awhile I'll indulge and have a small candybar. Just too tempting.
Yes the chocolate is another of my peoblems. I attacked my daughter holloween candy.
Hello there! I love kettle corn as well! However, way back in my college days, the snack that I cannot live without was the potato chips, I can't seem to get over it. I love eating it even after taking my lunch and my stomach is so full already. Potato chips can be bought just anywhere so it's so tempting for me and it was difficult to stop! Anyways, I was able to stop eating it in the long run, after I developed a "thing" about "diet". :-)
Yes this is why I want to leave this pop corn alone. I will hand the bag over to my daughter or my neighbor.
@cream97 (29175)
I love the sweet butter popcorn. I tried to buy a box of sweet butter popcorn earlier this month, but the dates on it was near the expiration date, so I did not buy it. I love this kind of popcorn, it is so delicious and that is why I will not eat too much of it. I can't seem to stay away from Banquet's Hot and Spicy chicken wings. I love these. They are so delicious. When I am hungry, I can eat about 10 pieces of these chicken wings. It is like I can't get enough of eating it.
@buggles64 (2715)
Kettlecorn is delicious! I was introduced to it about three years ago, and oh my...It is sooo good!! I don't eat it so early in the morning though :)
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Mine is chocolate with almonds real whole ones and with raisins to top it. Good Job I have not bought any otherwise I would be away eating all I could find. You be good and eat only a teeny weeny plate of Corn and give the rest to everyone else especially if they like it so much. That´s how I get around it I offer the Chocolate to everyone else and they don´t know how to say no.
Is kettle corn some kind of corn or the popcorn puffed using a kettle, bit confused lol..well i have diabetic, but in party and feasts i cant avoid, eat some atleast.. Thank you so much for this discussion. Professor. . Cheers have a lucky day ahead. God bless you. Welcome always.
My real weakness is popcorn from the movie theater with extra butter on it. Luckily I'm able to avoid that one for the most part because I don't have the opportunity to go to the movie theater very often. However, I will also admit that I do like kettle corn but it is difficult around here to get some good kettle corn unless you are at street fairs during the summer. Nothing that I am able to buy at the supermarket compares to that.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I don't really like kettle corn, but my husband and daughter love it. We went yesterday to a place called Popcorn Haven near Atlanta. They have all different types of flavored popcorn, like Pizza flavor, Steak flavor, Pumpkin Pie flavor and they are all made fresh. I bought my husband some Cinnamon Toast Crunch Kettle corn and he was so happy. You would have thought he won tickets to the super bowl!
@writersedge (22579)
We never had such a thing up here until a fair a few years ago had some people from down south. Man was that ever good. It is really addictive and it's interesting how big the kernals of popped corn are compared to regular corn. I got to see them make it in a huge kettle, it was neat!
I like it too. I really like it when I'm cruising a local market or fair. We have bought bags of it and eaten it before we got out of the parking lot. I can't make it though, its too sticky so I'll leave it up to the people who know how to make it. I just know how to eat it.
@lindsiko (358)
I also love kettle corn. It is so good! When we have it in the house we tend to eat it every day, so I haven't bought any for a while in an attempt, like you, to practice some self control. I now have a bunch of coupons for kettle corn again and have been debating when I should buy some more. It just goes too quickly!
hi gifts for me its crunch and Munch caramel coated popcorn eith peanuts.it is so good and once I start I cannot quit eating them. I am a diabetic and I should know Crunch and Munch is not really the thing I should be eating but once you taste a mouthful you are hooked. even the peanuts coated in caramel are so good. shame on me it only gives me high blood sugar .