VIctors new wife.........on Young and the Restless

@coffeebreak (17824)
SO Adam sends a check for $100,000 to the family of the guy he killed (and got away with) and some how, they look up Victor to "help" them see Adam and give back the check. Why didn't they just go find Adam themselves? Because they needed a good way to introduce a new person in town. So this widow with a little boy....is going to be Victors next bride! I betcha! Hide and watch....he'll buddy up to them, he hasn't got a woman in his life at the moment and he can't seem to function unless he does..so...since he's been with every woman in town and some that aren't, and since he is kicking his 2 daughters out of his life...and as soon as Nik learns about his NA (Newman/Abbott) "company"...and Nik walks out on him....he will immediately hook up with this woman and dote on her son.... bets are being taken between daily 8-10am!!! LOL!!!
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Maybe she'll end up with Adam. Yech...
@coffeebreak (17824)
No, I bet Sharon ends up going back to Adam. I bet Adam will play on Sharon's feelings for him and she will cheat on Nik with Adam and Nik will find out about it on their wedding day or something ornate like that and then Nik might go back to phyliss or maybe just be a bach for awhile!
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Maybe they'll bring Chris back and he'll end up with her...
@stealthy (8189)
I don't think she will end up with Victor. By the way she is not a widow, she is the sister of the guy who was killed and the aunt of the little boy. They should hook Victor up with Skye, that would be interesting.
@coffeebreak (17824)
I missed that then. I just saw it today and didn't catch she was his aunt. I thought they said she was the guys wife.. But either way...Victor has already set them up with an all expense paid vacation in Florida so he's already taken the first step. As soon as Nick finds out about Jack, he'll walk and then Victor will be all alone...and he doesn't like that so he'll dissapear from GC and show up in Florida! ALtho interesting with Vic and Skye... I don't think Vic could handle Skye! SHe is pretty hot and shady and all those things...granted so is Victor but she is in a different way and with her "womanly wiles", something Victor doesn't have and is putty in most any woman's hands if she does it right....Skye would eat Victor for breakfast and then go to his office and start business for the day! I'd say hook her with Jack!