trey could not come again tonight.

He got an 80,000 client and had to have a meeting. Then he got another client and had to do a seminare till late. Then he was just picked up by limo by a new client he got and he will not make it again tonight. I was so happy he called me from the limo before he went into the meeting. he will be very happy when he gets paid from all this. One person gave half down the other day 40 grand. I will not sit home and feel bad about this. I am so glad he is a go getter and wish him luck. As long as the phone rings I can deal with the rest. Are you as understanding about your spouse when they work late.. I am talking about the ones who don't share the same home with thier mates. So you of cource won't be going to the same house and see them later.
• Portugal
its good that you understand him. he called you to warn you so that shows he cares. is good that he tells you everything and that you always understand his work. is always important that in a relation. sure is sad for you that he doesnt have much time but is part of his job. and he loves you so you just need to be happy. for sure tomorrow he will have time^^ i know that people that work in companies have a busy life so. you both can be happy for sure^^ he is a caring guy and you understanding^^
he is on his way right now to my house. it will take him three hours but I will be waiting.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
A nice thought-to call you. I live with a workaholic. He drives truck from 3am until about 3 pm. We have a road grader contracted to the local forest mill....so when that happens to break down, my husband needs to get to the machine and fix it as soon as possible after his trucking job. Then this past summer, it has always been his dream to own a Limousine, so we bought one and started a company...so he has done lots of proms, weddings b=days etc. So, to say the least....he is not home a lot. Even when he is home, he likes to putter in his garage. I understand work and all of it....and he is a great provider....but it can get lonely sometimes. My kids are 14 and 20. So, when we see a chance to get away(if the kids have over night things to attend)we try to get away over night or 2. Sometimes this happens about once every 3 months or so. I ask him to come and just watch a show with me....but his reasoning is he could be doing something constructive. I know this is not healthy and he told him so, but.... I am glad he called you to let you know what is going on, but 'work is work' I feel. my husband has missed thanksgiving meals, easter meals etc because of work....and I just think 'work is work'.....but gifts, make sure it IS work and not excuses. men can get into that habit as well. Anyway, I hope you get to see your man soon and have a great time when you DO see him.
I would not think it was an excuse even though I am the one who would think this before anyone. He called me to ask me could he come for a few weeks. I said yes then he called to tell me he was packing his clothes and he loved me. Then he got a call and hung up then he called back to find out if I had an iron at home. Then I said yes and he went back to packing then he got to the trainc called me again. then we were talking then the phone rang it was a client. Then he called back to say he had a meeting. I would be the first to not trust someone. I have no doubt in my mind he is working. I am now waiting to hear how his meeting went last night. I got your message. I can't message back but there was nolink. I know of the site though. They even have bags in walmart. thanks
Well you know me I live with a wonderful man, but I did not always have it this way. As prior to him I dated a few, who did not show any consideration that they were suppose to pick me up when we had plans. I remember the many nights being all spicked up and dressed to a tilt. Then I sit on the couch and waited and nothing and one day my daughter came to me and said you are still home again. This is when I decided I had enough. So what Trey did was call and that is a good sign, as if he did not care he would simply not call and or think of you. So so far gifts you have my seal of approval... LOL..
You have me about to cry here. You have no idea in this world how much I have grown to look forward to your honesty when I post on this site. I truely don't wnat him to know how paranoid i am and the more time he is away I can hide this. So,for no other reason I am glad he could not make it. we are three hours from each other and that will not be easy come winter time. But,I a so happy he called me while he was on his way to his client. he also has some music stars working with an account. I told him if he gets to meed denzel washington tell him I said call me. He said if I meet denzel you will be there with me. How sweet was that. Thanks so much for the hug from a distance..
Well let me start off by saying I have read quite a few of your posts about this guy in my email and for some reason this guy sounds fishy. Anyways I would not be so understanding if he was making a habit of saying he is coming over and then cancel in the last minute. Just wouldn't work for me.
Well, I can't say that I've been in a situation where I've not lived in the house with my significant other that had to work late. However, I do live in the house with my husband and there are a lot of times that he does have to work late. I never do get upset about it though because I know that in the long run it is going to be a great benefit to our overall situation. If it wasn't for the hours that he works, I don't think that we would be able to get through.