Things about you that you really want t change

@mayrah (1128)
I guess everyone of us have some aspect of our personality that we want to change, It may be physical of our character as a person. Now I just want to ask you about your character that you wish you had change. Personally I would like to change my easily irritating nature. I really hate that kind of personality of mine nut I know I have to work harder to make that happen. How about you what are the things you really want to change about yourself? Why? What actions or plans you have done to change that?
@surpriz3 (77)
I think i get angry too easy and this is my biggest problem sometimes it is useful but most of the time not :s
@mayrah (1128)
That's my problem too.
I'm slways so hesitate to make a discision,which let me lost many chances!Maybe I'm just thinking too much!I h wonder if someone could give me some help!
@mayrah (1128)
Personally I'm also indecisive person. I make decision when i'm in the nick of time.
@chuyins123 (2118)
Maybe one thing I want to change now is my being so irrational on my finances, I have signed two contracts not really thinking about it, despite the financial consequences, I want to slow down a bit now with my finances. Spiritually, I want to change the posture of my heart, I want to be more selfless and Christ-like, I know and believe I could still improve, change for a better me. Thanks for posting! God bless you mayrah!
@mayrah (1128)
That's a good start to change, admitting your weakness is the first step of changing it.
@ansi09 (151)
• Tunisia
It's good to be you, no matter what you are, haha, sometimes one can be so rude, lol, but we like him for that, i know this sounds weird, but it's good to be who you are. Nonetheless, it's also better to get rid of those habits that makes people & even your friends Alienate from you, but in general, every person got some characters & habits that distinguish him from other pepole. It's like a signature of evry single human being, & believe me when i tell you, you'll never find someone, even if he/she have the same father & mother as you,LOl, that have same characters as you are, i gess that's what makes us humans.
@mayrah (1128)
Yes I agree, we must be proud of who we are, my instructor in college told us it would take another (because I'm now 28) 28 years of my life to change me. We can improve but not change our self