I am back after a long gap

@mansha (6301)
I had taken a break from my lot and now I am back, I feel so out of place here now. all my friends have moved on to new friends and feels kind of left out here, user interface is new, so many changes have taken place. I can't seem to find any interesting stuff, all the old discussions are still here. I guess I need to make new friends now.
@zandi458 (27952)
Welcome back mansha. It has been a long time not seeing your name appear on board in mylot and am pleasantly surprise that I see your name pop up in my notification. How are you? Yes, there are some upgrades in mylot while you were away and they are many newcomers to mylot too. I hope you continue to enjoy reading the many discussions by all the newbies and from the veterans too. Happy mylotting.
@bunnybon7 (35867)
• Holiday, Florida
maybe so. i still have you on my friends list and funny thing i just got rid of a bunch of no shows i must have sensed you was coming back welcome back and please stay this time. i have a tendency to get antsi about to many friends and start deleting from time to time.
Hello to you mansha and an warm re-welcome back to you. I am sure once you dive in to the many discussions you will find yourself back at home. Many members come and go but you will find pretty much the same activity going on here. You may want to re-acquaint yourself with the guidelines as they tend to change every once in a while. Outside of that welcome back and happy myLotting to you.
@jamuls (530)
wow... that gap of yours is really a big gap! i took some time off from Mylot too but the interface is exactly the same as it was when i "went away." anyway, welcome back. :)