Do you use the ped egg?

I lov this thing so much. I just got out the shower and did my feet and they are loving me for it. I find it is better to use it after I take my shower. i don't get to the dead skin like I want to on a dry foot. these make great stocking stuffers as well.
No way, I haven't used that. Its going to take a while for me to adjust between different products, as I don't spend lavishly. I'm thinking about using MyLot earnings for luxury and impulse buying projects. Well, I hope what you've shared with us will definitely work for me. By May 20, I'm going to use various payment amounts to buy quality luxury products. If it works well and does a good job for you, I think your investment is of worth.
yes it ia the best thing I have found for my feet.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Sometimes I get hard skin on the feet because of the high heeled Shoes that I wear. So I often use cream overnight and wash them the next morning of course works better for me like that. What I mean is I put the cream on the bottom of my feet I rarely have this problem now for some reason unknown to me. Yes a ped egg is a great thing to use if you need to.
I do have a ped egg and it works well. I wonder after using it twice how long the blades on it will stay sharp before I have to buy another one. For $10 I hope it lasts a very long time. When it gets dull and no longer works wellthen I will be buying a pumice. Its cheaper and rougher so I think it will work better for me. My mother always used those. It says on the package not to use the ped egg after getting out of the shower so I have never tried that although it does seem like it would be easier. I think since you tried it and said it works better that way I will try it after my shower.
That makes sense I do remember that after the pumise stone my mother had usedr gor awhile it would get grey colored. Thats pretty gross. The ped egg can be cleaned very easily. I was scared to try this after taking a shower because the directions said not to but after reading what you said about how well it works after taking a shower I tried it and it did seem to work really well. Thanks for the advice.
Hi !, I have'nt been on for a while, but, thanx for the tip about the ped egg! I always wondered about it...I'll put it in my stocking..:) truckergirl
This would make a cute gift to give and the price is right. it works best after your shower.
No, I don't but recently watching some youtube, there were gurus who recommended using ped ed & that it worked. I might have to try it out :)
yes it makes awonderful differance in my feet.
@babyEj (1525)
It is really amazing from the demo shown in CNN news...but just be careful. it was said that diabetic isn't allowed to use it.
I don't have that so I am fine to use it.
I do not seem to need one. Got one for hubby last year as a stocking stuffer. He quit having his problem when he changed to a different type of shoe. I think they do work best after a shower.
yes and the instructions say not to use after a shower. Funny..
I love mine. I have problems with callouses on my feet. I have a foot bath, which I just used, and when I take my feet out of the foot bath with epsom salts, the first thing I do is look for my ped egg.
this is worth all the pennies it costs too.
I've never personally used a Ped Egg, but the people that live at my mother's house, meaning my siblings, my mother and my sister-in-law all have them and they all swear by them. I have a hard time doing anything to my feet because of the fact that I am so ticklish there. If it wasn't for the fact that I was so ticklish, I think this would be a product that I really liked if it wasn't for my feet being the only part of my body that is ticklish.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I have never tried it. I have seen in on T.V. but I have never purchased it. I think it would be great to have and yes, they would make great stocking stuffers. I have never known anyone to have one until now. If you give it great reviews, I will have to go out and purchase one. I think I would like it too, but I wasn't sure if it worked well or not. Now I know. I will have to buy myself one, I think my feet will love me for it too.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I have wondered about these. I have bought many of the foot file thingies over the years...and it doesn't take long that the 'sand' wears off and I need to buy a new one. I am constantly filling my heels...is the Ped Egg worth buying?