birejji chatting!

Netherlands
Birejji is also a great site where u can chat for money it is really hard to get much oney ther but the min payout is .25 (25cent) But if u use this site instead of msn than can u earn a little bit money by doing what u like to do CHATTING xD Tip for the site is dont double post than didnt u get paid and can u get banned for a houre! What are your opinion about birejji? Did u already get a payout?
@wjack2010 (755)
I love Birejji it is so easy to make cash on it. I am 10 cents away from cashout. If you chat a few hours a day and refer your friends and chat with them you might just be able to cashout daily. My earnings grow and grow everyday on this site and it's amazing how quickly if you think about it how much you can earn for simply talking to your friends and other people from around the world. On Birejji we usually discuss ways to make money, general topcis and random chatter it can be very enjoyable and fun to take part! I recommend people to join this site and use it instead of your normal chat clients. Thanks, Wjack2010
• Netherlands
yeah the referers are great you get is directly if they make some money that is very nice of this site. And how more refs how beter it is.
@kai9999 (1703)
25 cent as payout, when i had joined the site there was no payout. they pay every week and i got paid by them but earning is very low. i would say its other way to interact online, i only hope that they allow other to add referral links, but they reject to promote any sites while chatting. usually while chatting we tend to promote our online earning sites....
• Netherlands
Yeah ther are lots of guys that only promote ther i also did done it ther but is also nice if u have some friends that also have that site, because than u can make a own room to chat with each ather! And earn money by chattin if u have better chatting sites send me plss it is just fun!
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
I know about Birejji, but I think it's really hard to earn from chatting there... I guess I should spend all day to reach 5 cents and here you can earn a lot more for same.
• Netherlands
I know but if i have question about some things i go to that site for a fast anser and it is just fun and fast payout but i agree with u this site is much better!
Hello there majorroald, I am sure you know me as your friendly mod from Birejji.com. And yes, I have already been paid by the admin, many, many times.
• Netherlands
cool that u personally post on my blog ure a very good mod on birejji.com it is fun to talk ther with people to earn the moneyXD I lik this site more but birejji also really pay and it is easy to get the min payout!
@victorkrish (1523)
We may cannot earn must in birejji but it is a best site for find a referral. It is legit as everyone known an poor in earning site.
@Roizback (65)
• Netherlands
I used to be on birejji but I quite it because of the fact that I want something more then only saying "how are you?" you don't learn alot from it and if you want to make some money you can join certain chat sites but I think you can better invest your time in Mylot then in birejji just because you will learn more from it.
Calculate how many lines you have to type in order to get the minimum payout of 0.25. It's really tiring and a waste of time. Unless you and your friend will be charring there. Good luck!
• Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Yes, Was paid numerous times. At first I loved the site, thought it was one of the best things I found ever on the internet... Was a proud member.. Then was a proud mod... Then the site went downhill.... People started to spread lies and back bite, and nitpick at eachother... Next I know I am not a mod.. The Admin of birejji did not have the guts to even contact me about why.. The other mods pretended to all have no idea why I suddenly was no longer a mod.. But Chatters who witnessed the mods gather together to Admin and tell them how I supposedly attacked another mod last week.. Lets, See the only person I attacked was a slip up when I want to type my mother is a real witch! .. Last I knew no birejji mods were my mother... Then Suddenly things I discussed on the site, are suddenly now an excuse to be jumped on. Now suddenly the rules change over and over again. Rules I never had before I was mod or when I was a mod.. but suddenly as no mod now have these news rules.. and I get jumped on because I ask people not to post my real first name.. The site is one to stay away from especially in the evening and night hour Skip Birejji go to Paysnork. . At least the mods in there care about trying to talk with and keep their chatters around instead of running them off.
• Netherlands
Now i see your name i know you i had seen you the first time when i was on the site, you helped me how everything worked and that was cool only i still think we cant get much from that site but it is fun to do sometime with people like you!
@dawnald (84122)
• Shingle Springs, California
I saw some of that going on on PaySnork this morning too.... What's Jack's deal anyway?
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Image, moving all my facebook conversations to Birejji. It would earn some pretty good amount of cash D: