Soap business

@mspitot (3834)
I am planning to do some homemade soap to have some extra income. My problem is that I don't have a stick blender. Can I still make it even stirring them by hand? please help me...
Hello MsPitot, I believe there's a potential you can earn, but i think you're not the only one making this kind of business. make sure you have tested this yourself and worked. some people can be allergic to soaps that they believed not fit to their skin, i like you're business. however, know you're place and check if there's competition and look for a place where soap like that is in more demand My point is research, with that you can decrease more expense to come.
@mspitot (3834)
Thanks! I want to start some business. My mom supports me there. I want to have even a small sideline business so I have a foundation already when I resign to my work..
make sure it's stable. if there's one thing i hate about our people, they tend to IMITATE
@mspitot (3834)
Yes...
I don't see why notreally, but not fully sure as i have never made soap before, wouldn't this also be quite tireing stirring with your hand so much? Hope that if you do do it this way then it works, good luck to you and hope you do well selling them.
@mspitot (3834)
Thanks! I hope I do it well too.
@syoti20 (5295)
I believe you can't. It will damage or ruin the composition of the soap.
@mspitot (3834)
But the people before didn't have themechines that we have right now in making soaps.
this is one thing i'd like to do stirring by hand might make the mix inconsistent it's still better to use a blender there are cheap ones in quiapo and divisoria
@mspitot (3834)
How much is that? I really want to have that tool...
How's the soap business? I'd like to try that too