Organizing Avon e-party online would you like to join?

i would need a HOst to run my e-party.he/she will be rewarded with some commission any body interested send me pvt message thanks
• Netherlands
A great e-party would be nice i can ask my brother if he want to make a good site for it but i think he is to buzzy to do it (black ops) But if ther come that great e-party i am sure i come to it! Can i get a invite for the party then plss? Maybe on this site and you make a discussion and every one comes to it! that would be very great!
Avon e-party concept is little different we invite a host who can invite their friends for shopping as you know holiday season is on peak there is lot of sale on AVON products that no body can beat. so we choose a person who is willing to contribute and invites friends for shopping at we schedule a timing for e-party and at the end we reward the Host. Your idea was not too bad to make up a site where we could invite people have some discussions about AVON. soon i will post the date up when we are going to organize the party as soon i be able to find the HOST sure i will not forget you.
• Netherlands
Oow ty you wont forget mexD And sorry i understand e-paty wrong but i hope u are gonna make it good! Stay posting and have a nice day!
I think avon is a network marketing company.what do you mean by e-party? Is it like webinar or video conference of all the member.