I am sitting here talking to trey and all is well.

I am trying not to cry because he is talking to me about my thyroid disease and it shocked me that he would go online to read up on it. I was like you remember that I told you this. So he said yes,then he started telling me how if he did not care about me he could not be with me. Then he said you have a lot of issues and a person has to be able to understand that to be with you. So,I am wondering if I should not be scard to tell him I have bipolar disorder as well. He said to me the other day he knows I take meds for mental reasons. LOL But I am feeling really good right now. By the way we are both sitting her online lol. And I was thinking he would be bored. he is billing clients and I am doing mylot..
Hello my best-est myLot friend, I am so happy for you and you have no idea. You and I have very similar upbringing stories. I am so happy that we are exceptions to the past. Somehow finally in life we have been truly blessed. You need not worry on how to explain to people what ails you, as surely your caring nature superceed any ailing. I am very proud to be your myLot friend my dear. Trey is blessed to have you as his woman, as you are one who cares more for others than yourself. I have learned a great deal from you my friend so keep it up and continue making your self as well as me proud.
Oh your on vacation and doing your mylot thang. LOL Your such a big hug a wrapped up in friendship. Thanks
You are welcome and well while my boyfriend is off doing his rehearsals, I am alone in the beautiful apartment, so I figure since internet is also free I may as well myLot and have fun with my best of friends.
• Portugal
just tell him^^ im sure that he will accept that^^ and he will be sure that you trust him^^ he knows that a mental problem you have and he accepts that so. dont worry he loves you for who you are. so tell him ^^ he seems to be an amazing guy. and he searched online bcs was worried with you^^ thats so sweet of him. he is a dream guy so share with him^^ he is sweet by doing things with you like while you mylot he is billing clients. he share his work with you and also is super sweet. i wish you be always with him^^ keep him well
Yes we are sitting her talking and it is so peaceful in here. he is so soft spoken and gentile too.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Congratulations....every thing sounds like is is going great. It seems like he has real feelings for you if he is looking up information about thyroid disease. He cares about your health. If you feel that you are ready to let him know about bipolar disease then go ahead. You two seem to be going in the right direction...so tell him when you are ready. See....you were wondering what you guys are going to do...are we going to be bored....you are both just talking and checking out the laptops....you both are doing fine....just chillin; and happy just being together. Oh happy day!!!
I was so scared it would all be a flop. But,he is showing me his clients websites and telling me what they ordered and showing me how to do this and that. It all sounds greek to me but,I am listening to him. I see he enjoys talking about his business. thanks so much.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Hello Gifts, i can say that you are amazing person. I've read a lot of your discussions and you were one of my first favorite members here, nice enough to say hello to new people around. I can also say that i learned from you a lot of things about this place and i am proud that i have you as friend here. Soon i read a post of you, actually there were few posts, where you wrote about your past and i have to say that i'm really sorry about all you had when you were little girl and teen, after that. But i can say that after all that you are still amazing, if you can be positive and nice person. Lots of people with childhood as yours would be much different. I can say it, because i know few of them, who still got psychology problems, because of their parents divorced, when they were little kids. Your experience is much more cruel than theirs and you are still nice person, as i can see now. I got the same problem, i have always been sick of something. When i was child, i always was on injections. Now i'm worried for the same - thyroid disease, my mother told me that i had such problem when i was kid and i need to be checked by doctor. But for now i don't have money for consultation and i don't give up. Say Trey that he is blessed to have you in his life.
I am so happy that we are friends too. I do enjoy your posts as well. I have found you to be very helpful to me as well when I am in need of help. Thanks
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Me too I am glad that Trey understands you. He is online with you trying to find out other information about your problems. That show he cares with a Capital C can you see that big C?. Indicate to him bit by bit if you afraid to do so that you might have another problem connected with the Thyroid Problem but anyway after reading that I don´t think he will really say anything that much except a "hey I love you as you are", Hey that´s him saying that not me For me I think he cares a lot for you and he is looking for ways to be able to help you too. Is´nt that love in itself? Take care now. xxx Also he shows you his Clients and what they do and so on he does communicate and that is VERY IMPORTANT SURELY?XXX
That really is amazing that he would take the time to learn about the problems that you have. I think it is a sign of a good man. As far as the bipolar disorder goes, I don't think that I would be afraid to tell him because of the fact that he already realizes that you take medications for psychological reasons. In fact, if you feel like you are ready to tell him, it might be something that will help him to respect you more.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I think telling Trey you are bipolar wouldn't be an issue for him. He seems geniunely concerned about you and your relationship so I am sure he will be fine with it. The fact that he read up on your Thyroid Disorder proves that fact! I had Thyroid Cancer a while back and I had to have 2 surgeries. Where I know my husband loves be, he didn't bother to look up anything like that. He just so of goes with the flow...which I wish he would be a bit more concerned, but I guess I will settle for him....lol I think Trey is really serious about you and I don't think telling him you are bipolar will scare him away.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
If he really cares, and it sounds like he does, and already knows you take the meds, I would tell him. I hope that you have found someone that can really make a good difference in your life.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. I would be totally honest with this man if you really want him in your life be honest. That way you have no regrets if he finds something out that you didn't have the courage to tell him. He seems like a pretty cool guy trust in God and have a better life. My husband has his own computer behind mine and we sit here sometimes for a few hours and enjoy being able to be online doing things we enjoy. He plays games and I am usually here on my lot. Hope you have a great day and stay feeling good all the time.
@dismalgrin (2470)
Am I reading this right? He kind of sounds like a jerk. But, I must say that I do understand the situation too. I have dated guys that were a less than understanding of my mental disorder. (I have Broderline personality disorder) In some ways I find myself extra lucky because my boyfriend now has a mental disorder too and he is seeing help for his so he is REALLY supportive of my issues and even encourages me to get help when I don't want to.
• Marion, Kansas
You probably should tell him about the bi polar. It is better to tell than to let someone just imagine what could be wrong. What kind of clients does he have?