Do You Love Someone.................

@Punkiee (139)
Lets Abbreviate our Relations This word is so magical.... isn't it
@SonyynoS (73)
Yes I do but here I confusedm the girl that I love is hate me because some of my friend too much talk about She and Me ( but I want not it, I want not what my friends do altough their aim is good for me and her, but the result is so different ) and in other way, some girls love me, I really know that because some of them say to me and the other from their friends.... but here I still confused. Which one will I do ? 1. keep fight to get the girl that I want?? 2. get one the girls that love me 3. get All the girls that love me and keep fight thr girl that I love??
@Punkiee (139)
Intrestingly you have got a story quite related to my life, .........best of luck & search for the best one..
Hi punkiee, deewaker is right, this world is a magical world an so interesting, but here why since I in junior hight school until in collage an work, I always hard to get girl that I want, but I always some girl love me from junior higt school till know... so I just 4 times have girl friend. I often confused to choose. can you suggest me, know there are 4 girls that love me.
hi Punkiee, sure this word is so magical. I feel very happy and excited when i think about my wife which is my love. I am not in my home so i miss her. Now i will really understand the magic of this word.