Website, which pays good for writing

@Suggar (3612)
Bulgaria
Hello again friends, soon i was looking for some new job in internet and my boyfriend found a website, which says that they pay really good for writing. It was something like 40$-60$ for a story... But the people, who would like to work that, must be from U.S.A or Canada. I just wanted to share it with you, because i believe that there are some of you, who are pretty good in writing and live in one of this countries. What i did as teenager was to write articles for teen journal, which was really popular in my country. There were different tips about beauty, about relationships, different stories about famous people. The bad thing with this journal was that they got too many people, like me, who write often, and this is how all we were paid really bad, with coins for every articles, but it was great experience when i buy the journal and i see my nickname on it. I was creative child and i loved spending time in different things. In school i loved learning psychology, and that helped me a lot for knowing people and myself. When the computers started to be so popular in my country, i was little lazy and stopped writing for the journal. But since then, i dream to have that kind of job - to be correspondent for some magazine or journal and someone to pay me for that. Sounds amazing for me. So now let's pay some more attention about the start of the discussion, people in the website wanted number of debit or credit card for registration, i don't know why. May be if you write a story, they are trying to sell it to some journal or magazine and this is how you will earn dollars received on your credit/debit card. What would it be, if you had that kind of job?
reviewstream.com is a good place. You can write reviews and get paid.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
I'll check it, thanks friend.
It's a waste that I did not come from those countries.I really loved to write.But somehow,I've been working for almost a year on freelancer.com for an extra few bucks. Cheers.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Hello friend and cheers first I don't know what is that site, you said, but writing is something really nice and there are people, who take around 4$ or 5$ for writing articles and this site pays around 40$ or 50$, which is pretty good for me, never mind how long it takes for the website to sell your article. We write here for really low amount, so 40$ whenever they come, are welcome. I was mad that i don't live in USA or Canada too, because it was good chance for me and i was so much hoping to be able to write there.