When was the last time you caught yourself watching the clock?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
I haven't been feeling that great the last few days. I am T-I-R-E-D!! Last night I could hardly wait until the kids bedtimes, so I could go to bed too. I didn't get much sleep the night before. Now it's a 1/2 hour until my son goes down. I know that my allergy medicine is contributing to the sleepiness. But I want a nap!
@katsmeow1213 (29016)
All the time!! It's awful, I hate that I am always so anxious for a particular time to come. I guess the afternoons are allright if I keep myself busy.. but once the kids get home it's nothing but clock watching. I wait for the time I can start dinner.. then I wait for the time I can put them in the tub and get them ready for bed. Then I sit and wait for hubby to get home. After he's home the time flies too fast again, and morning comes long before I want it to... but then it's clock watching again until I can bring the kids to school.. and sadly a lot of clock watching while I'm working out too, those hours can drag sometimes!
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I know the feeling! Glad I am not alone though!
@coffeebreak (17820)
Its hard right now cause of the time change. It gets dark at 5 and by the time it is dark for a bit...mentally I think "boy its late" only to see it is just 7! Darkness plays tricks on you!