Finding Things...

@erikmama (12934)
Are you someone who is always finding tresures? What types of things do you usually find? Is it one thing specific you find, or are you always finding different things? Although I am quick to say I have the worst luck of anyone, finding money is something that I am good at. In the past I have found $100 two times, $80 two times, and almost $1,000 once. I have also found several $20 bills, and a few other small amounts od cash. As luck would have it, this am my son and I were running late for school. As we were walking he spotted a "dollar". Well, this "dollar" turned out ti be 3 $100 bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was ESTATIC!!!!!!!!! I am so lucky to have found the money, and it could not have came at a better time!
@harmonee (1236)
Alas, I do not find treasures. I wish I was as fortunate as you to find money! That would be exciting! I think I found a $20 bill once. I'm convinced that some day I will win the lottery and I would be perfectly content with that!
@erikmama (12934)
It is a thrill, and I really need the money right now,so I am estatic! I cant believe that I have no luck in any other area of life, but if you lose some money, I am right there waiting!
I have occasionally found a few dollars - but never anything like what you mention. That would certainly make my day. My son seems to have luck finding that sort of thing. He also is an avid collector of other peoples junk. Anything they are throwing out usually ends up at my house. He truly lives up to the old adage "on man's trash is another man's treasure." Now he just needs to move out so he can start storing all that treasure at his own place....
@erikmama (12934)
Oh yes, definatley made my day. Nothing else in life brings me any luck. I always say there is a black cloud that sits over my head,but every few months I seem to find some money.And I know most people find $20 a couple times in their life! LOL! Hey,I have the same adage! You never know what someone may throw out just because they got something new.Just the other day I heard my sons barber telling of how he threw out their 52 inch tv because when he ogt in from work the house was dirty, dinner wasn't ready, homework not done, but Jerry Springer was bumping,and he got tired of it and just sit it out for the trash! Where were we then????
@bounce58 (17526)
I'm sure there'll be responses here saying you should return the money, or find the owner, etc., but I won't say that. In fact, I'd say good on you for finding $300! I think it was purposely left there by your guardian angel. I hope you buy your son a little something for pointing it out to you. Me, no such luck like that.
@bounce58 (17526)
300 thank yous for the BR!
@Lore2009 (7389)
I have found $5 once and $10 another but that is all that i've found. My ex always found money on the ground. One time, we were on the road and he suddenly pull over, got out, came back in and said look a $20. The best treasure I found is my cat.
@erikmama (12934)
Cool, he must have spotted the $20 and decided to pull over! I guess I would have too though. I had a similar experience. Well, maybe I can rub some of my "Money magic"over to you and you can start to find money too!!
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes please, gimmie gimmie!
@gabs8513 (48716)
Wow Erikmama that is great I certainly have never found Treasure like that lol I am happy for you and glad that it fell into your Hands and not someone who did not really need it
@erikmama (12934)
Thanks so much,gabs.I am lucky and grateful to have found it. Mydaddy my guardian angel is always looking out for me . I needed it really bad so it will be put to good use. Perhpaps finding a home or a car.Or getting Erik a Xmas present.Either way it comes in handy.Hopefully you can luck up and find some money,too! Best of luck!
You really are lucky with the way that you are able to find money. There have been a couple times in my life that I've been lucky enough to find some money, but the largest sum that I have ever found was just a twenty dollar bill. I do remember one time when I was in elementary school, the local grocery store used to donate money to the school based on the receipts that were turned in. Well, every time we were at the grocery store my brother and I would search for receipts to turn in. I opened the lid of the trash can to pull a receipt off of the top and there was a five dollar bill in there.
@erikmama (12934)
It amazes me that my luck is so horrible, yet finding money is something that I seem to do far more than the average person. Finding $100 one time in a life would be a blessing...So I am grateful for this. Ooooh....As a child that $5 was like $100! It is exciting to be a child and so innocent and carefree and finfing things like money!
Your so lucky! I'm good at finding things, like misplaced jewelries and some other things, like shoes, toys and the like, but never money!! I once found a wallet under the table of my school's cafeteria, my spoon fell down, but I recognized the girl in the picture and returned it, I didn't bother looking how much it contained(afraid I'd get tempted.)), I don't have any close friends that has found money too, maybe because I live in Philippines...lol, money is scarce here...
@erikmama (12934)
If it was a wallet I would have returned it. I have luck no where else in life, but finding money is nice.Espceially at this time in my life when money is crucial for me. It is great that you do find things,however.I wish you the best of luck!
@Jamie322 (12)
I wish I had that kind of luck, but I can't remember ever finding a lot of money or anything special. My Dad, on the other hand, is always finding things. When I was a little child it seemed like every time he went somewhere by himself he'd come back with some little toy he found on the ground. He'd always have something he found for me or my sister. I do find pennies on the ground a lot. If they're tails up I turn them over and leave them on the ground so they'll be heads up and good luck for the next person who finds them.
@erikmama (12934)
Well, if it is any conulation, my luck runs out there. Ive found money like this on a few occassions,but not nearly enough to make up for the rest of the bad luck that I have! Very fortuante and happy to have found it. It is so sweet that your dad was always finding something for you guys! It is the little things like that that stand out in your mind the most and mean so much. I collect pennies too! We have a huge Crayola penny bank that loves to eat pennies just as much as any other change! Ive never really understoof why so many people dont like pennies...they add up too!!
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Lol, you are really lucky person. I have never found so much money, only once something like 15$ but in our value it's 20 leva. But usually i find yellow little coins, which i believe is for luck. Here when people find coin, they really believe that luck will come to them soon. When i find coin, i put another on the ground, because i want someone else to smile too and to feel happy because of his future lucky times.
@erikmama (12934)
Awww! That is so sweet! It is great to always think of other people no matter what.
@aurorastorm (1136)
I think that is really awesome. What a neat thing to have happened, especially when you really needed the money. I have only found a penny. I would not feel guilty about keeping the money, it is not like you can figure out who owns it. If it was in a wallet or something like that but just loose money, someone is watching over you for sure. Hope you have a good Holiday now.
I found a treasure chest once but the ghost of davy jones was guarding it so i didn't touch til it went away. Sadly, all it contained was the stimulus package. I mean, the package itself with nothing in it.