last night went to wal-mart.

Everything now is christmas items on the shelves..$5 here $9 there..to think of it is affordable but I told my husband, are those things needed to buy? since we have rough times we learn to ask these questions? is it needed at home? how about you? do you anyhow grab items on the shelves then when you come home you found out there are things needed you didn't buy because you grab other items?
@cher913 (25895)
yes, i know what you mean. we often go into walmart for one or two things and come home with a whole bunch of things. sometimes we forget the things that we wanted when we went in there.
sometimes can't resist on items when you see them affordable and you think, the price may go up next time I come back here better get it now..!..can't stay away from wal-mart.
@Downwindz (2231)
• Netherlands
Hello Inday Actually I find this a very healthy way of shopping, first asking yourself if this is actually a needed purchase, mostly I do it myself, especially in the periods where I know im low on money. It prevents me from often buying undeeded things. So yes it is worth asking is this nice to have or neat to have ;) If it is just neat, then im more hesistant to buy it rather if it is nice and useful.
good job. it looks likes everyone went through hard time then come up with questions before buying things..maybe things happened for us to learn how to spend money wisely!
@piya84 (2591)
Although i am not having tough time right now i am always thinking if i needed to buy something instead of grabbing things just because they are cheap. I have been through difficult time and i have learn to respect money because of it.I spent moderately on special occasions.Other days i am trying to save as far as possible.
You have good judgement on how to spend money..I know when tough time hits you ..you will really learn to ask question yourself if you need something unwanted thing..
No I wish I were at walmart right now. I want to get myself a toaster to make toast with. I want a new crok pot and a griddle to cook eggs with.
You better wake up earlier tomorrow for their black friday sales..I bet you can get these things cheaper than the usual you've seen on the shelves..