plurking instead of tweeting

Hi everyone! Are you guys familiar with the social networking site/ microblogging site called plurk? It's quite the same with twitter but then I find it more convenient and more interactive. I both have a twitter and plurk account but I just love plurk over twitter. It's just that I think twitter is more inclined to celebrity users over the ordinary people. I've become addicted to plurking and reading all those responses from other plurkers are quite awesome. How about you Have you tried plurking or are you still into tweeting?
@gloryacam (5546)
I haven't plurked yet, and I don't tweet. But, I have a friend who plurks, and her plurks are linked to her Facebook account such that when she plurks, it becomes her status in FB. And being a witty girl, her plurks are really good.
yeah, I do have a friend who has her plurks linked to her facebook. But I don't choose that option. Plurk for me is more private in my case and I post my rants and raves on plurk than on my facebook status. You can try it. It's pretty amazing.
@gloryacam (5546)
@penrockerchic: I might try it sometime... @cupcake: I don't really "follow" twitter ... Plurking I might try...
@_sketch_ (5709)
Hmmm Interesting. I've never heard of plurk before, but I think I will check it out.
try it. you might like it.
@arnab26 (116)
Yes i also heard about it and getting some good feedbacks about plurk on my FB account.You are right that twitter is more towards celebs than common men.I love to have an account there sometime but at that time it is not possible to join the site.