goalice!!!!!!

You keep sending me message to tell you who the 14 year old is on this site. I am nt sure if your getting my mail because my pm's don't work. I don't know the name of the person your looking for. I was on another site long time ago and learned about someone mylotting. I can't tell you something i don't know. I tried to tell you this before. I don't remember the site I was on being it was not recently. if there is something else I can do to help you let me know. But,asking me to tell you a name I can't tell you is upsetting me. i feel like I am being threatened here. I am writing this here because my pm's are not working.
@dismalgrin (2470)
Why do you need to tell the name of a person on this site. Because she is under the age of 18 that seems like it might be a privacy matter. But, there are still so many things about mylot I don't understand because I took some time off to regulate my time. (I waste time on here very easily, but I got my typing speed up so that helps too).
@GoAskAlice (4162)
Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't realize your messaging wasn't working. I will email the tech guys and have them look in to it for you. I also did not realize you didn't have the specific information. I sincerely apologize for the confusion.
Thanks very much
gifts a couple of things first the title should say goaskalice, then tag the discussion goaskalice. I communicated today on another issue with Alex and I know he is not online right now. So it is best to do so in the morning our time as this is usually when alex is on. Normally sending a PM works as he is so attentive but your pm is not working. This I know as i sent you one two days ago and you would have answered if you had received it. Hope this gets resolved soon.
I have tried to contact alice and it is hard. I sent mylot a message and they got it because I got a return message. Thanks.