Health Care Insurance Increase!

stethoscope - downloaded from the internet
I just received notification that the premiums on my health insurance is going to increase by 12% in January! Happy New Year!
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
this is so sad .... but this is how insurance company earn money.
and how they make huge profits as well!
@blue65packer (11835)
Sorry to hear that! I went through this a few years ago when my health insurnace premium's went up 18%! I was not happy and so were alot of other people! Luckily after that happen the college were I work changed health insurance companies. The premiums haven't gone up much since and this coming year no increase at all! I still have to pay alot for health insurance like everyone else! It sucks but we all need it!
the sad fact is that we can hardly live without the insurance!
@rocketj1 (6960)
Holy cow! My husband's pay has not had an increase in 5 years due to pay freezes at work. BUT his insurance costs have gone up and up every year. Every year, we take a large step backwards financially because of it. Kinda depressing......
@rocketj1 (6960)
I just read after commenting here that the average rate increase for this year will be 20% for most ppl! My husband's only went up 6%. So, in this case, I'm happy to be below average!LOL