Heard this on the news this morning. A couple's car was being stolen!

@free_man (7337)
This couple had a moving van and a rental car stopped at a parking lot. They left the car running with their baby in it and went to talk to the person driving the van and some guy came up and got into the running car and started taking off the mother ran up broke the passanger window with her elbow and the father jumped through the window and got the car stopped. What a scare this must have been. Hope they catch this guy and put him under the jail house. Have you ever had to do something to protect your child from a stranger? Do you think you would have the strength to break a window like this mother did? What if any would be your strengths if it came down to your childs protection? Could you kill someone hurting your child if it came down to it? What is your limits when it comes to your child?
I would not try to kill anyone when it comes to my child. I would hope and pray for the strength to find a way to deal with it. I would never want my child to vissit me behind glass or a prison wall. I think that if at all possible I will stay out and be free to care for her and to raise her to be the best she can without wishing I was there from a cold jail cell. Woman are strong to begin with then you add fear and harm coming to their kids. They turn into power houses. I know I will tear off someones head for mine. But,prison I will not go.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. I really don't think if you kill someone protecting your child would put someone in prison. I believe it would come under self defense. Us women are strong when it comes to our children. When mine was still growing up I would have done what ever it took to protect them from harm. Thanks for sharing.
I was told the law changed in Ny. self defence is ma slaughter and I don't want that either. LOL
@cadguy08 (1227)
That's a real scary thing eh, I usually try to check my kids all the time and never leave them unattended. I told them also not to talk to strangers and stay away from them or run if ever they try to hold you. I never leave also my car keys open or engine running when I go out of my car that's foolish thing to do with child inside. I can kill someone by my barehand if ever someone wants to grab my kids.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Cadguy. I am like you I would never leave my child in a vehicle running or not even if I only had to get out and get something real quick. It is a known fact that a theif can strike anywhere. I would have probably done the same thing the woman did if it had happened to me. They caught this one in time but it could have turned out worse. When it comes to my children I could kill if I had to. Thanks for sharing.
@hushi22 (4941)
hmmmm...like you i also hope they catch the guy. to answer your question i think i can kill someone when it comes to my child. i would risk my life.