If You Could Read The Future, Would You Want To?

@erikmama (12929)
I know many people claim to be physic, however, I am not a big believer in this. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to see into the future. I sit here and worry now because tomorrow is uncertain for me. I do not know where I will be or who I will be with. I have no family,no friends, just me and my kids, and it is scary. But,on the other hand, knowing the future would be scary.I might not be able to carry on if I were to see what the future holds. Would you like to be able to see into the future? Have you ever known someone who is "Physic"? Do you believe in pyshics? What one thing would you most like to know about your future?
@gabs8513 (48715)
I would not like to know my Future, as it could turn out to be what I do not want it to be I do believe in them yes but I would never like to visit one to tell me my Future I know if it shows something bad they do not say but you can tell by their Faces and then you will worry what will happen
@erikmama (12929)
Why would you not want to visit one,gabs? Not even for fun? I did visit a physic once, all in fun,of course, and was told pretty much a "standard"reading.I was going on a nice vacation, falling in love, and was coming into some money. Well, still waiting for them all!! LOL!! I do think there are some physics out there who are real, but they are few and far between, piled high of fakes out so you never know if you have found a real one or not!! Knowing the future would be nice in some aspects, but I agree, at the same time, very scary.It would leave nothing to look forward too,either.
@bounce58 (17524)
There are definitely times where I wish I could see the future. Specially when I am down. I remember in the past where I was so down, and I told myself that even though it was so hard back then, 2 years after that on the very same date, I would be a lot happier. Now that time I was just guessing. To will myself to get through that tough time. But if I a can see the future, and I definitely know I would be OK after a few years, then it would make whatever I am going through much bearable.
@erikmama (12929)
But then again you may see something that you do not want to see, and that could make it that much harder than having golas in mind, and not just with that. So many things can happen over time,and will happen.Not all of these things will be good and knowing what is goint to happen is scary.It would be nice to know all of the nice things;to know that in time life will be good.
@wargod (29)
Hi! to be honest yes! Why? because each people are psychic? Why? you can see in some phenomena. Like this "you see one of your kids play a matches near at the gas range. Now what would you be think will happen. You thinking like this "you think when your kid starts a fire near at gas range it possibly the canister will may be explode, Right! because it is contain gas. And gas can give power more to the fire. Now that's the conclusion. that's "PSYCHIC", because every phenomena continuous giving a hint or a small detail to you to know what happen next. And every single details contains a idea also to what would be happen next after. It's doesn't matter whatever you know or not happen if the future. Because it's our choice of what will be happen in the future and next after it. To me! If I can see my future of what happen to me? WEll! I want to see my 10 years future time.
@erikmama (12929)
Hmmmm....I don't think that using your sense to know what is about to happen if you play with matches near a fire is physic...But I do believe that people have premonitions about things~I know that I do,but most of the time I can't tell al ot of detail about the situation. We can help make our decisions and choices but ultimatley it is the higher power above us that does it for us.Everything in life is already planned out for us before we even got here.
Honestly, even if I want to know what will happen to me in the future, I would like still to conquer it on my own and not with the help of someone who can see the future. I know it sounds hypocrite but I believe living our lives here on earth is a learning process. Every step of the way, every decisions we made and every wrong actions we've done, its learning and it will help us to be a wonderful and happy person. I think, those astrologies stuff is just a way to guide us and not really hinder us to become who we really want to be. My mom can read palms and cards. I am not sure if its psychic. But most of what she says about that person, what will happen to her life had come true. But she haven't did that to me because she's afraid of what will she see in my hands. ;) I only got a simple wish, honestly. To know, if I live life happily. ;)
@erikmama (12929)
Yes, everything that we do is a learning experiences. The events that occur in our life,whether good or bad, are ones in which help us to grow and develop. Astrology is for entertainment value only, in my opinion. I think that perhaps a few people have a gift for tellnig the futures and such, perhaps your mom,for example.I think that something I have preminitions about things.
@ybong007 (6658)
Knowing something which others don't is an advantage. Just like in a game of Chess, those who have planned their moves in advance will usually win. What if you know all the moves anyone is about to do? It would be great to know what the future holds, better if you can change it. On the other hand, knowing what the future holds and yet helpless about it seems like a bad position to get into, and something that I wouldn't put myself in that kind of situation.
@erikmama (12929)
It would be cool to know someone else's future! LOL! I think that with everything there are advantages as well as disadvantges, and I think knowing what tomorrow will bring would be to mentally stressful for anyone's mind, at least for mine anyways. Some things in the future we have no control over.
I believe in psychics,) I love believing in the impossible, but I would not want to know anything about my future for knowing myself, I might get complacent if what I saw was favorable or too driven to change a future awful situation...and end up botching my life...
@erikmama (12929)
Have you ever had an experience with a physic or do you just believe that there are people that are blessed with the ability to do such? I guess it is like many other things in life...Haven't seen it so I don;t know if uit is true or not.I just think that things would be a lot different if people wer able to tell the future or see things,but then again,I have never really studied into all of it to deep to know.
@dodo19 (34007)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
If I could read the future, or become psychic, I might do so. I've been interested in this sort of thing. I wouldn't opposed to doing this, given the chance.
@erikmama (12929)
Maybe itd be cool to know others futures,but for me, as exciting as it would be to know what tomorrow would hold,I feel it would also be the scariest thing in the world to know. Good luck to you if you choose to continue in your endeveors! I wish the best of luck to you!
@AdrieS (3)
I think there are people out there that may hold a special gift, but I find most "psychics" fakes and scam artists. I sure wouldnt go spending my money to have someone tell me that Im going to be older in the next 10 years. lol I cant say that Id want to know the future. I dont think we are meant to. It would make life much scarier than it already is.
@erikmama (12929)
I agree that the most of them are gfake. I like Sylivai Brown who use to appear on the Montell show, but of course we have no way to know how much was real and how much was for television. I m,ean would not a lot of theings that happen be prevented if people were really physic? We are definatley not meant to know the future, and I think it would be so scary to know that next week someone is going to die or next year your heart will be brokem.
@voldrox (7204)
It's best not to know the future. It would not make me any more lazier, or any worse. Now, if i did know what is going to happen, then i could be taking advantage of it. I don't want to be more evil than i already am.
@erikmama (12929)
LOL!! I guess knowing would make you evil!! Be nice! No evil thoughts!
@yanyanyow (329)
for me, knowing the future is very scary. if i had the ability to read whats in store for everyone and the world is a big responsibility. i had to do things that will save everyone and world because in the end, ill be the one they'll blame. while knowing my future is really not that good either. this is why life keep on getting exciting because you dont know whats ahead of you. you just need to accept everything that will happen to you whether good or bad. have faith in God and you'll survive.
@erikmama (12929)
You are right about that. I guess it would really make the old saying :the world on your shoulders" an actual reality. There is a reason that we can not tell our future. For some people the things would be to much, and I think for most people it would mentally take its toll.
Wow, If you could really see into the future, think of all the good things you could do. Prevent crime or terrorism, save people from fatal accidents. You'd have to be a very honest person not to win every lottery onthe planet in the same week :) You'd have to be very well grounded as well, most people would go insane quite quickly knowing when they / their friends & family might die. Personally not for me, I like the surprises (mostly)
@erikmama (12929)
There are lots of great things that could be done if you could see into the future.But jsut as great as it is, it could also be very scary knowing all of these things could happen...Ever seen the movie The Green Mile? Never even thought of the lottery thing~Man, if just for one day I could know those lucky Powerball numbers! Just one day! Life is full of surprises. But,some things are just not meant for us to know until it happens!
the life is full of uncertain so it can be more colorful.what the future will be it all depends on you.we always set our own targets and fulfill it step by step.in the process ,we get a lot of things.even if the resluts is not ideal.
@erikmama (12929)
I think our future is already determined for us. It would be boring to know everything about tomorrow for certain.
@SilverKing (1023)
If I could read the future I would want to see if all of this 2012 stuff is real or not.Even though i am almost sure nothing will happen i really can't help but wonder if something even if not causing mass extintion but something else that could inturpt our ever day life.I was watching a few shows and the thing that could do this is a solar flare, like the one that his in the mid 18 hundreds and short ciructed and over heated telegraph wires.If somethings like that hit today they say it would shut down the world basically for months causing mass panic worldwide.Hope that is not going to happen though.
@hushi22 (4940)
if i could read the future i dont think i would want to because then i would know what will happen and i will be bored. no more thrills and no more excitement.
@erikmama (12929)
Life would be pretty boring if you knew what to expect everyday...but sometimes boring is good! LOL!
@knicnax (2234)
I'd like to know the winning lotto number combination for saturday's draw and win me 600 million pesos! YEAH!
@erikmama (12929)
And when you find out, please do share your information with me. I PROMISE I wont tell a soul!
I don't wanna know anything about the future at all. It's surely gonna mess up my mind. I'd rather work my way from the present and knowing the past. That's how it should be anyway: the past is there to be known, the present is there to be cherished, the future is there to be discovered.
@erikmama (12929)
I agree! I think it would be way to much information for me to be able to deal with,though there are some things that would be great to know!
@Xansus (950)
• Bulgaria
How are my mom and dad and most importantly am i'm deeply in love with some girl or a current g/f :D
@erikmama (12929)
I think that you dont need a physic to know if you are in love with someone or not!! I hope that your mom and dad are ok...Why dont you know this already though?
@se7enthbird (8327)
that makes life more exciting, to think what does the future holds for you. if you already know it then there is no more excitement, if you know it already then you might not work hard for it anymore... but then again the future is in your hands. if you strive to be that certain person you want to be then you will be that person in due time. i do not believe that there is someone who sees the future for the future has constant change. if you miss a bus because you woke up late then your future is different when you woke up early.
@erikmama (12929)
It would be so scary to know what the future holds, and it would definatley change things so much.I think that our entire lives have been planned out for us even before we get here. We can control only so much of it. We do impact how things will turn out for us.
I very want to know the future of mine.Especially I very know about my future wife.
@chuyins123 (2118)
I would rather not be able to see into the future, I have just learned recently that I don't need to worry about tomorrow for sufficient for the day is it's own trouble. I have learned to trust in God all the more despite the fact that I don't know what the future holds. Because "I may not know what the future holds, but I know for certain who holds the future." And with that I have lived a comfortable life everyday. Because I have one great God our Father who handles it all well. God bless you erikmama. I could be your friend here in myLot! :D Have a happy life.