Confronting People What is your reaction?

@visavis (5945)
Angry to death or just angry everyone of us have experienced. Even in a simple and slight issues some of us are angry, high temper and full reaction. Do you experienced confronting individual because of your angry of something wrong done to you or one situation your name has been involve. What is your reaction, angry to death, histerical and what? Share with us you experience and learn... see you around
When somebody did something wrong to me before, I confronted that person with a cool face, not an angry mind, but my words were piercing her heart! That was the best confrontation!
COOL! But how did you know that your words were affecting her? Did she apologize after realizing her mistake? Way to go!!!
When my name gets involved on a situation i really don't have anything to do with or if someone accuses me of a false idea I don't get hysterical or very angry. I calmly ask the person about the accusation and I explain. But if he tries to be a jerk about it and not listen to me, thats when i get angry and tell to his face to leave me alone.
@visavis (5945)
See that is the natural of our being angry because the situation you cannot control yourself, because you think its over, the self controlled has been gone... What do you think the other can do relax when other done mistakes to him? see you around