I failed job Interview for how many times.

@dpalais (130)
I am loosing my confidence. I failed job interviews for many times. I had a problem with my SVA usage. I can't help it. Every time that I am excited or in a good discussion I forgot to guard my SVA. I just don't know how to make it if all establishment will check on SVA. SVA stands for Subject Verb Agreement. What can you suggest me to do?
@rachael5760 (2740)
• Israel
It sounds like you need to practice your English more. I noticed a few grammatical mistakes even in your post right now. " I have failed many job interview." This how your second sentence should read. I'm an English teacher so I could help you. Send me a message.
@dpalais (130)
I found out that you are living at Israel. I am interested with your nationality.
First of all you have to be yourself.. Be confident enough to face the interviewer, just stay calm and relax. Study the possible common questions during interview. MOst questions during interview are almost likely the same so study and prepare your possible answer. Be knowledgeable enough in your field of expertise because its the follow up questions after common questions. Know the positive and negative gestures and apply it...
Sori to hear it, we dont have SVA term here in our country. Have you tried to surf the net and find out what to do during interviews. Interviewers normally have a certain guidelines how/what question to interview. Also dont forget to learn about the companys trade if you want to become one of their employees. Best of Luck next time!