It is 2:57 did your holiday company get to your house yet?

My sister and her two sons are on the train coming to my house. I can't wait till they get here to see my new place. This is going to be a great day to just laugh and have fun. You know we are a funny bunch of people too. When my mother gets tired she gets crazy. So,with her cooking and all I know when she sits down we will have a blast.
@ElicBxn (60083)
Happily, nobody came to my house! I went to work at Maggie's and then went out to the roomie's folks for a few hours. I have now come home, done the trash and am slowing down toward bed. I hope I get a good night sleep tonight, because the last two haven't been too good.
@dismalgrin (2470)
I went to my boyfriends house for the Holiday and everyone else is gone now. I enjoyed the Turkey and went to take a nap afterward. Lol. My boyfriend's mom told us not to that on tv they said taking a nap after eating turkey will give you a heart attack! But, Turkey makes you sleepy with melatonin and you can take melatonin in pill form to help you sleep. Doctors prescribe it. Besides my grandpa would eat turkey and take a nap several times all day on Thanksgiving when I was growing up and never had a heart attack. So, I don't know about where that is supposed to come from! Lol
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Hello Gift, i can say that holidays are something amazing. I can't wait Christmas eve, because then i'll go to see my family again and will spend such a nice time with them, i just can feel it now. Just now, thinking about family holidays on the Thanksgiving day, which we don't celebrate here, i realized that our family can refill us with energy for the future, for the problems and for the bad moments which expect us on the next corner. Some fun with the loved people is relaxing and great. Make pictures, please.
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family. I will be going to my mothers house for dinner in about an hour. My ex told me it was going to be at 4 but then my mother emailed me and told me it will be at 5. My ex just said he drove all the way up and my mother said dinner wont be until about 5:30 so he went home and has to drive back. Luckily its only a 15 minute drive so its not like he wasted a huge amount of gas or time.
Wow your ex is going to be at your family Thanksgiving? That's rough.
Yeah its tough being around him because I pretty much cant stand him and just hearing his voice or seeing his face is enough to put me on edge. There was a few arguments between us but it wasent to bad. Both of us want to spend the holidays with our kids so instead of just one of us getting to have them we just both go to the family functions. I bring the kids and he meets us there.
Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend gifts, I already went out for my Thanksgiving, it was okay as my boyfriend and I bond great company. I sure do miss my children today. Wish you all the best
@carmelanirel (21108)
Well the only company I have this year is my older son and he was here yesterday and spent the night, so he was here all day long...:)
@Xansus (950)
• Bulgaria
18000 damnn :D Well anyway to the topic . Yes its nice for the family to be together on days like this , its always fun . I don't have a break up with my family yet but when i do i will surely enjoy moments like that :)
We were actually supposed to be at my mother-in-law and father-in-law's house by 2:00 on Thursday afternoon. However, we were running a little bit late and we didn't get there until about 2:40. We wanted to stop by Meijer and pick up some socks for all of us with their Thanksgiving sale. Of course, this put us behind schedule, but it certainly is nice to have some nice, new warm socks to wear when we are getting out and about.
We had to wait on my sister who was on the train and it came late too. The good thing was you make it there.
No holiday company here, it's just my husband and I. There are only two of us, and we're in Canada, so technically Thanksgiving was last month.