Mature Content Preference

@Masihi (4227)
Hi, I'm hoping this isn't against Mylot's guidelines, but I've searched through Preferences, FAQ, help section, poked around every little button in my account/profile with no such luck: Every now and then I'd be in a discussion and suddenly I see a post saying that it has mature content and to change my preferences to allow mature content, I can't seem to find that option to save my soul, and I've searched the Mylot website numerous times over the past few months. Does anyone know how to change the preference? LOL it's probably right under my nose, too! *blush*
@topffer (36130)
• Hamburg, Germany
Not really right under your nose . I had the same problem : Preferences - Account information, and check "Allow mature content" in a box at the end of the page. Have a nice day.
@Masihi (4227)
lol thanks, topffer, I really had to look really hard at the page quite a few times, I finally found it in teeny-tiny print :-p
@topffer (36130)
• Hamburg, Germany
I founded useful to allow this when I started a discussion by the obituary of the manager of a well-known British punk group. I was surprised by the "mature content" tag for an obituary : an old member told me that filters are very prude at myLot .