Woman..

Dear God: The lady reading this is beautiful, classy, and strong and I love her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most, And let her know when she walks with you, she will always be safe.. Do you know a woman who would like to reaad this!!
@academic2 (7010)
• Uganda
I do! In my city, every other day, a woman is subjected to some unfair treatment-in her home she suffers domestic violence, when she is looking for a job, they first carry out carpet-interview with her and even then, she is not usually given assurance that after the carpet interview, the job is hers! In war times, women and children suffer more than men-so friend, this world is brutal to women in many areas of life and i can say again that I know so many women who need to read this awesome paragraph of yours!
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya academic, In the Supermarket this Morning I was in front of a Man in the queue who was muttering to his Wife or Girlfriend nasty remarks. One of them was if you leave me here with all this I will leave you with only four teeth. I was trying not to look anywhere because it was embarrassing to be there and see this woman subjected to this kind of treatment. Every word out of his mouth was nasty. He was complaining and complaining I thought to myself girl get rid him get him out of your life quick. I don´t think she could have known what I was thinking but he has that Woman terrorized to say the least. That is just one incident. He was glaring at me too because I was trying to put the basket back into the right place. What a World we live in but she is so young way too young to be with somebody like that although he is her own age too.
@nikramos (701)
i would love to offer this prayer for my mom :) she's the very woman im drawing my strength from. i wish to be standing beside her always as she's the only person i sincerely admire and wish to be as wise in the coming years.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya nikra, I bet your Mom would love to hear or read that poem. It´s so nice to think that someone is out there and listens to us even in the depths of despair. I am glad your Mom is strong, and a Pillar of Strength. I have tried to be that for mine too and not be like others in my Family. I want to be there for them all as well needing me or not I will be there. Nice to have someone to lean on when you need them.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, This is really beautiful. Imagine it would make someone who is feeling very vulnerable right now feel a bit better if not more. Who does´nt need to know that there is someone out there protecting them. Overwhelm is what we all suffer from at times and I think this is nice to read and gain comfort from. Sort of like a guiding light in words for some, hope a lot get to read it.
I am glad you were here to enjoy it. I think it is nice as well.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Yes I did enjoy reading that. It´s much nicer to read that than all the "bad news" out there. If someone were listening to this say on the Radio they would take great comfort from because of how it´s expressed and the wording. Escpecially if they are stuck in the middle of a Traffic Jam. I think it would produce a profound reaction. Reminds me of a Prayer but it´s in tune with our times this Day and age.
This is a great inspirational message and I don't think that I know a woman that would not like to read this. There are so many times as a woman that we tend to get down on ourselves for whatever reason. This shows us that no matter how down on ourselves we feel, there are very positive attributes that we all have and there is always someone there that loves her. In addition to that it also says that there is help for us if we are willing to accept it. Great quote.
Thanks very much. I thought it bwas a good thing to read.
@tmxt0111 (11)
Is it a poem? i don't that lady. But I wish I have that lady. I will take care of her. Protect her at all times. lift her up when she needs you the most... ^^ I like your sharing.
Your so sweet thanks very much
@Ruby722 (798)
Of course i like these beautiful words
Oh that is so nice of you thanks
@blue65packer (11835)
Beautifully done! I don't look at it as God saying though. I still feel he has given up on me and because of that I don't like or trust him right now! I wish men would read this and take it to heart! So many men don't and maybe if men read this it open their eyes!
I was hit heard in the heart once and I felt like this as well. I am seeing things differently now and I am so happy about it. take your time dealing with your stuff. You will make it out in one piece. take care..
Its a good prayer. ;) Keep up a nice job! ;)
Thank you so much.
@dismalgrin (2470)
That is beautiful... I needed to read that! Lol. You always have such good posts.
Thanks so much. I try my very best...
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I never heard this pray or poem. I think this is beautiful and I know numerous women in my life who would love reading this, one being my mom. Its something that each girl growing up should learn to espire to be in their lives.
My neighbor sent this to me and I just had to share it. I loved reading it as well.
Funky It is however a little weird, nevertheless, I know many would like reading it, not so many who would like reading it twice, it gets depressing after a little bit, still, it would be a great hospital note and in that case it would most likely be cherished, or well, that's sort of the feel I'm getting from it, dunnow
That is cool as long as it gave you a feeling I am fine. I was givne this this morning and it was very nice to read. so,I thought it would be nice to put it here. Take care...
Yes, me as I am reading it. I have to admit I have not received an email like this in a long time. I enjoy reading the true meanings behind each and every worl. Thanks for sharing it is uplifting.
@nangisha (3504)
I think this was really great and i think I will copy it on my facebook and share it to my friend. Its will be really inspiring when you feel down and its will inspire you thats you feel not alone, feel someone who always taking care of you. Knowing there is someone who watch over you always feel good and it will great motivation to carry on.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
I think that every woman needs to read this. As women, we seem to put ourselves last....kids first, husband first, frineds first.....that is not healthy for us. This is a lovely prayer. Thanks for sharing.
@carolscash (9501)
I enjoyed reading this. Women are strong creatures by nature and we are usually knocked down by others and that is when our self esteem begins to make us doubt ourselves. I know that I can do anything that I set me head too and I will. Thanks for posting this today.
@akari77 (123)
Very uplifting. Every woman who suffers and wants to give up have to read this and will surely appreciate it. This prayer will remind her that there she can lean on God.