El Classico-Battle of the Titans!!

@lucky119 (643)
Hi, Tonight is the first Battle of the season--Barcelona vs Real Madrid. Last 4 meetings,Barca has defeated Real. But under Mourinho, Real looks completely rejuvenated.. Messi vs Ronaldo..!! Guardiola vs Mourinho..!! Xavi vs Xavi..!! So many battles within the battle...I'm eagerly waiting for the kick-off...!!
@sjlskl (3385)
El Classico has never been so exciting. I like to see Mourinho up against Pepe. It will be an intriging battle there. Whoever wins it, will have a higher chance of wining the title this year.
@adhyz82 (36289)
dont forgot to the battle of xavi hernandez and xabi alonso
@adhyz82 (36289)
hai lucky...nice to respond your comments i think it`s not about messi versus ronaldo it`s about barcelona team versus real madrid it`s about catalan versus madrid...
@rappeter13 (5298)
El Classico picture - A picture of Camp Nou, with the logos of Barcelona and Real Madrid and the El Classico inscription
Every year it was said that El Classico has never been at such a high level. And every year it was said that Real is stronger than Barcelona. And in the last years Barcelona humiliated Real, it didn't matter if it was at Camp Nou or Bernabeu. I expect a clear Barcelona victory and I will say why: Firstly, because Barcelona has better players( more European and World Champions and I think more Champions League winners as well). Second, because they play at Camp Nou, where they are a force. Thirdly, because Real has not the defensive players which Inter had, so that Real cannot play so defensively like Inter did last season. Fourthly, because when a team wants to play football against Barcelona on Camp Nou, they will be knocked out. Fifthly, because Barcelona has Xavi and Iniesta and sixthly because Messi is better than Ronaldo. All this have been said, anything can happen, but I expect Barcelona making a great game.