Your Christmas gift to yourself

@acey76 (1278)
Are you buying Christmas gifts already? What will you buy this Christmas that you will consider a Christmas gift for yourself?
• Mexico
Oh,I am between a fitness machine to work out at home,another tattoo,a set of magic the gathering cards,premium account in tibia game, the good thing is I can choose two,cos it's also my birthday! How cool is that?
@acey76 (1278)
wow....that's great...merry Christmas and happy birthday to you in advance!!
@cher913 (25893)
in the past, i have bought myself costume jewelry and well i guess the same is true this year. i have bought a number of low priced items from ebay.
@buggles64 (2715)
I have bought two gifts so far this year. I bought my son a book he wanted, and I bought my daughter a white board, because that is what she wanted. I am purchasing a new mixer for my Mom and then all of my other books are going to be hand crafted. We are going to focus on the holiday by spending time together. The one gift I am giving myself this year is "saving money!"
@sandymay16 (1619)
I haven't bought Christmas gifts because I'm still thinking if I will buy Christmas gifts this time around. There are many people in my mental list because we're having some kind of family reunion so the list is long. I was also just thinking if I can just buy for all the single ladies only which counts only 9 including me hmmm... Or just the kiddos which count up to 4 only. Much better I think. Then for me I think I just have to redecorate my room and buy new linens and curtains and pillows. But I'm also saving for a great summer vacation in 2011. Have to think which is which.
@Cargoleta (726)
• Spain
I actually bought a few books (the "A Song Of Ice And Fire" series by George R. R. Martin and "Dracula" by Bram Stoker) a couple of weeks ago, and I sort of considered that a Christmas present for myself. It's nice to treat yourself once in a while, so to speak :)
yes m defently want to buy a christmus gift for my daughter dont know what it will b but i tell u it will b big
@acey76 (1278)
well i want't to know if you have a Christmas gift for yourself.....