I need 8 hours of sleep.

@Lore2009 (7388)
I get antsy if I don't get enough hours of sleep. I usually get 8 hours but at least 6 is what I really need. I know people who need or can only sleep like 3 hours a night. Have you been a wake for over 24 hours? I have when I used to go to college and had a lot of projects to turn in. Also when I used to hang out and do all-nighters. I can't do that anymore. What about you?
I used to only sleep like one hour a night, but due to age I need at least four hours. I remember being sleepy and all only getting one hour of sleep but I was still able to function. Staying up 24 hours was not an option though, I tried that a few times and I just can not function. Now I try to sleep more than 6 hours but end up only sleeping four hours or so. At one time I was sleeping 6 or 7 hours so when I got less sleep I felt really exhausted but now I think I am getting used to it again, not a good thing at all though.
@Lore2009 (7388)
Well, i heard that your body really just needs 4 hours and if you can add more the better... so the ideal is 6-8 hours.
@dodo19 (33990)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
You're certainly not the only one to get angry, when you don't get a lot of sleep. I'm the same way, and I know other people are like this too. I think that it's just the way our bodies work.
@Lore2009 (7388)
yeah, I agree.
@joystick (1680)
I think that we all get nasty when we do not get as much sleep as we need.I did not get alot of sleep last night and that was due to it being so cold.I have had nights that i just could not get off to sleep and i was getting stressed trying to get off to sleep, knowing that i would be so tired the next day if i did not get any sleep.
@Lore2009 (7388)
I know what you mean. I stress myself out when I can't sleep too because I try so hard to sleep!