Hi My friends I have several discussions that are unresolved!

@free_man (7337)
Please if you have any interest in these unresolved discussion help me resolve them so I can get them resolved. I can't give out a BR until they are resolved. If you have unresolved discussions I will help you to resolve them too! Thanks for all of your help!
@jugsjugs (13045)
I have a few discussions on here that also have 0 responses to them, but they were from over two years ago and i am really not that bothered by them now as they are really old.I think that alot of us have this problem, but i would not be concerend about it in the least.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Jugs. I thought that with those discussions had to be resolved for some odd reason. I didn't know that it didn't matter. Oh well never too old to learn something new. Thanks.
Alright. I'll go and check them out. But all you have to do is wait for the right answer to come along.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Frontvisions. Thanks for going to check them out. I don't have any responses to some of them so I can't give out the br and can't solve them. Thanks again.
I too have a lot of discussions that I have yet to resolve. However, the reason that I feel like I have a very hard time resolving discussions is because of the fact that I think in many cases it is difficult, if not impossible to choose a best answer amongst the answers that I get from a discussion that I've started. That said, I don't really think that it would be easy to get people to help me resolve my open discussions.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Dorannmwin. I have discussions on here that no one responded to so I can't resolve them. I don't know what to do about them. And one of my friends told me it was okay to post a discussion about it so people might respond to them so I can resolve them. I don't have a problem picking a br if the discussion has someone responding to them. Thanks!
I often forget to give out a BR, though there are always many good responses for my discussion. I think you can wait a little longer. Sometimes I answer discussions started months or years ago, I think people also do this kind of things.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Susanayako. These discussions don't have any response to them so I can't give out a br to anyone. I like to respond to discussions that interest me I don't care if it has a br or not, I don't care if it is 3 years old or just a new discussion. If a discussion has something in it that interest me then I respond. Thanks for sharing. I am sure there are many on here that feel the same as you and I feel about responding to discussions.
@owlwings (39236)
• Cambridge, England
I have looked through all your discussions up to 10 months old and I can see none which have no responses, so you should be able to resolve them all, even if it means giving BR to the only respondent. You can 'revive' an old discussion by posting a comment (or even a second comment) to the responses you have. This will make the discussion show up in the 'Recent' list. (You will also earn for this if the comment is 'something of substance', of course). You can also message any friends you have who may be interested in responding to particular discussions which you feel deserve more responses.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Owlwings. I don't know how old the ones that don't have even a single response to them. Should I post the links to the ones that are older then 10 months to get a response to them? I don't know how to do it. Lost Thanks!
I know far too well what that's like. What's funny is that sometimes the unresolved discussions will get responses several months or years after being posted. It gets rather annoying when you can't resolve them, but you really shouldn't be asking for help with it. This is why I've never asked straight out. But by possibly dropping hints, you may get users to go through your discussions and find ones that don't have any responses. Being here as long as I have, I'm not sure that anyone would want to go through hundreds of pages of my discussions just to find ones that haven't been responded to, but who knows, I guess anything is possible.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Kris. I have been told by a couple of my friends on here to ask people to help me resolve them. That is why I asked my friends to help me resolve them. Thank you for your advice.