I went to hollister.com today to do some Christmas shopping.

I bought a body wash for my nephew,and a shirt each for my two other nephews. A set of three lip glosses and three shirts for my daughter. and one book bag. All this costing $75.00 and I got free shipping. So,this is going to save me some time later on. I then went to ebay and got a bunch of bath and body works stuff. I plan to make three care packages out of many of the items. I got two bath and body works bags that I will put some bath and body works items in. I got the lotions,body wash,lip gloss,and so much more. I even bought victotia secrets panties from her for cheap. If you want to buy some of her bras for like 7 bucks let me know. I'll put her link up.
@sid556 (31018)
I envy that you have been able to get all of this stuff. I have not even begun Christmas shopping and have no idea how I will do any. After paying rent and bills each week , I have about all I can do to put gas in my car and food on the table. I scraped change tonite to buy my daughter some poster board for a project and stressed while she used the printer...almost out of ink and luckily she had enough for what she needed. My grandson has a birthday next week and I will get him a gift somehow someway. 75.00 is a good deal for 3 shirts, 3 lip glosses and a body wash. I just don't even have the cash for a good deal like that. Got 4 daughters and 2 grandkids to buy for....can't even consider the nieces and nephews at this point.
http://www.listia.com/signup/226665 This week I won three $5.00 gift cards. I bought beanie ababies and sold a heck of a lot more. next week I will be listing a bunch of stuff. You shop for free and use points. You can look around and search all kinds of things. Check it out. If you have anything your not in need of list it. if you want to make a ton of points put up a gift card,toy,handbags,or house hold items search soap and you will see what I mean..
@sid556 (31018)
That sounds so cool. Thanks Gifts. I am going to check that out. Do you think the incense burners that I make are something that I could put up there?
Sid- Go with Etsy. They are very well done and you can link your Etsy account to your Facebook Fanpage (make one for your incense burners). Etsy is nothing but handmade items and they send you tips on how to sell, and make monies via their email newsletters. They have a small twenty cent charge per item that you list but it lists for four months. They do take a very small percentage of the sale, but it's so small that you can simply add the extra cents to your shipping cost or just take it out of the profit. My husband is selling his jewelry from there and we've made purchases from there as well. Our friend who sells via there recommended it and we've never been happier. Namaste-Anora
@Nadinest1 (2042)
I checked out this site and found the items a bit too pricey for me. I did, however, find good deals on oldnavy.ca on black Friday. You are great a stretching a dollar....you put a lot of thought into your gifts...and thinks of many good ways to end up with a wonderful gift. Merry Christmas to you.
I went to old navy yesterday and bought my daughter some gifts.
@Nadinest1 (2042)
Are there any other good sites out there that have good deals or simply cheaper prices????
Wow, you really did get some good deals on the things that you were buying as gifts for your family members. I think that when I am shopping online that is one of the biggest rushes that I am able to get when I am able to find great deals on things. It is just like a high for me and getting the deals makes me happy for the rest of the day. I've not gotten a steal like you did recently, but I've gotten some good deals both online and in the store.
I am sitting here and I wrapped up all my gifts and forgot I had this coming. Thanks for reminding me. I did get a good deal and I hope it gets better after Christmas. next year I am saving money for black friday I will be hitting the malls.
@la_chique (1499)
Sounds like you've got yourself some good bargains there. I've done all my christmas shopping online again this year. Mainly as i have to go to hospital for an operation in the next couple of weeks so i got shopping done at home. I have enough to do without having to try to battle my way through all the rude shoppers in town. My fellas getting a scaelextric and a kindle leather case, the mother in law is getting some books that she wanted and some tattingers champagne, and i managd to get several other little nick nacks for everyone else too. Just wrapping up to do then i can relax!
I hope all goes well with your operation. I went in for gastric bypass in aucgust and it was just painful. LOL I hollored for dear life.
Sounds like you got quite a bit for your money! Which is certainly unusual, seeing as how expensive stores like Hollister & Abercrombie usually are. Did you shop clearance? Or were they haveing some kind of sale? (I feel like I've never seen a sale at hollister befofore, though..)
You know it had to be clearance for me to buy it. I did buy the lip gloss on buy 3 for $12 and the body wash was regular priced.
You just gave me an idea for my son and his girlfriend. As I know they like holister and I know they are not cheap. But I am going to go over there and see what I can come up with as I am so limited with money. But I did not think about hollister, so I have you to thank. As for the Victoria Secret yes I would like to see it also, as I have paid a fortune for bras and panties over there. I think this would be nice also for my daughter and my niece. You are awesome always helping us out, keep it up as I like your thoughts.
http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2450318.aspx#1_14334086 The link to her store is in my post. She worked a great deal with me. You should look through her store the she will work with you message her and mention my name to her. good luck. Oh the chandra products smell so good.