Small vs. Big Family???

Guys, What do u prefer to have? Is it a small family or a Big Family??? Since i have a small family i saw the advantages of having a small family that is why i much like to have a small family someday!!! How about you people what type of family you want to have someday??? Is it Big or Small???
@louievill (18655)
Guess a small family is betterI came from a small family and now also have a small family of my own. Think of your income and your capacity to earn as a pie, the slice every one gets keep getting smaller every time someone is added to take part. Nothing wrong with a big family though, so long as you can provide for them.
@ajithlal (14568)
In our place there are lots of big families. The good thing of the big family is that there will be lots of people to share things in our life.
@patgalca (14369)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I grew up in a family of 5 kids but we are separated by age in that I feel like I grew up alone. My eldest brother married when I was 6 years old. I always wanted to have a big family, especially closer in age. My husband comes from a family of 8 children all very close in age and they are very close. I wanted to have a big family but I have just the two children. I couldn't afford anymore. As much as I wanted to have at least one more my husband said I couldn't handle it when I became chronically ill with fibromyalgia. He was right of course and at 48 now I still think I'd like to have another but I wouldn't want my kids to be spread out in age and they are 14 and 17 now. Also, we spend a lot of money on the two children we have now. We feel that they need the sports activities for the sake of their health - physically, mentally (self-esteem), socially. We can't afford it but we can't afford not to. We would have a heck of a time if we had more children. My great-nephew recently had his first child. His partner said she wasn't sure she wanted to have another child. I said I would never let a child grow up alone because I did. She said she didn't think there was a problem with it because she is an only child. My daughters are such good friends (something I never had with my sisters) that it warms my heart that I have been able to create this loving family. Times are hard and unfortunately smaller families have become the norm.
@ajithlal (14568)
I have a family consisting in a small family. And I am also getting into a small family. I preferred a big family because these family gives happy.