sidetick payouts

Hi all, I want to ask one simple question: i have requested cash out on Sideticks on Nov 24th, it has been 10 business days and still nothing. When do they pay? Have you received any money from this site? I have emailed Jenny Stein on the site and have not heard back yet. I am getting a little worried .
@TeamCholent (2844)
You requested payment 1 weeks ago, thats not 10 business days. You have to wait at least 1 more week. I requested 3 weeks ago my payment and I am still waiting for mine and sent an email to support but no reply just yet. I saw some recent payment proofs so hang in there.
Sorry about that, it just seems that long.. thanks for the reasurance
I just posted this morning my $75 dollar payment I received. FYI, there was a note sent to us all about 1 1/2 months that says there is no need to email about cash out status as it does take 14 days. I can only imagine they simply will never reply to this as from the note it sounded like they get many members with wrong dates inquiring too many times. A piece of advice do not title your support questions as question about cash out as I am sure they will never respond to it. Make sure as soon as you cash out that not only you get the in box message that says verifying and will redeem points, and also the personal email message that says redeem request. Once you get that within minutes usually of cashing out then count your 14 business days before you as for support. Good luck to all, as it is truly a legitimate site. I have made $15 Since October so I am very happy there. Matter a fact I mentioned in my comment below that I cashed out November 29 and it was in my PayPal November 30th. So shocking to me and I can only guess that I did it at the end of the month and it was handled while perhaps sending batches at one time. Happy earnings everyone.
thanks to all who responded-i guess maybe i was being impatient. also maybe a little distrusting since i got burned a few times from other sites. i will continue to be patient and stick with it, it is a great site with many opportunities to earn money. thank you again
@echomonster (2229)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
It takes some time, but they do pay...I've received two payments from them and have been waiting for my third since 11/10. My first payment was the quickest; I guess they've become backlogged since due to the success of the site. To me, the most important thing is that they do pay eventually!
• Greenwood, Mississippi
As an update to this post, let me say that I did receive my third payout. Thanks Sidetick!
nope. i am not sure about thus matter. i also register in sidetick but until now i still not earn because i dont know how to earn in this site.
My first two payments of $25 took exactly 14 business days and on November 29th I cash outs my third payment of $75 and it was in my PayPal on November 30th. The guidelines if I remember correctly says 14 business days, and that is how I have received it. If you read the daily blog it says that Jenny is no longer taking email supports. You need to send them to support directly, the support email is listed every day on Jenny's blog. She also sent an note about 1 1/2 months ago reminding all that it takes 14 business days and no need to send email as it will not come sooner. I would suggest you wait the 14 business days and remember last Thursday was a holiday. Good luck and I know you will be paid as I am one happy member there and have never had a problem.
@unique16 (1531)
Hello sdmoonchild, It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get paid. Be Patient I got paid twice so far with them this year and working on my third payment. I just joined back in June. Yes, they are very legitmate site and very friendly too. You will get paid! Thanks and have a great night! Sincerely unique16
I don't know about this site, there is a problem though. It hasn't been ten business days yet from the 24th of November. It has only been 6 counting the 24th. Some sites take longer to get payments out, thing is if others are being paid I would be patient. I had a site that I waited 45 days for a payment, thing is I was paid. Hope your wait isn't to long for you.. just be patient.