Are you guilty like I am of not rating all the responses?

Well I just finished going to my posts and rating my friends responses. I will be rating all my friends till I go to bed tonight. I really hope some people start reporting their stars are going up. I can only rate my own it will be up to you to rate yours as well. So,let me go back to my posts and rate some more friends. The least I can do is this after you took your time to help me. Take care..
When things jump out with positivity I always rate positive. I never rate negative as we are only suppose to do so if a member is inappropriate and not because they do not agree. Opposing responses make for a great discussion, as this is what the guidelines say. I also select best responses and anyone else gets positive rate. I believe many members forget as I have been stuck at 9 for a while or maybe they just do not like my responses, who knows. This discussion will be rated positive as it serves as a reminder to all that it is a nice gesture for a job well done.
I will never miss rating you my friend. I am hoping your star goes up soon. I think your one of the best mylotters and I know your a great friend. I was talking to someone today on a post who feels so depressed I forgot the post but,I sure hpe you responded to her. You have a way with words that make anyone feel better. I think it is because your heart is really kind and gentile.
I did see that post and I responded right after you, as I read your response I wondered if it was me. LOL.. Because I know that you and I get along really well, I care about you my dear and always saying an extra prayer for you. Thank you my friend for being a friend as you too have been so helpful with all your great information you provide us here on this site. Yesterday I signed up to listia and it said our referrals get points so I hope you got credited as I signed up under you.
Oh I am so glad you responded to her. I hope she is doing well. I get 50 points after you list an auction and it goe through. Be sure to pass your link around you get points too. Thanks very much. I am bidding on walmart gift cards. I won three so far..
I rate comments on my posts and I give best responses to those who deserves it. Other than my discussions or posts, I don't rate.
I am a bad girl but after this I will not be. All my friends will be happy as I am sure they will be getting better stars. Good for you!!
@sid556 (31018)
Hi gifts, I do rate. I rate everyone's discussion that I find interesting to respond to as a positive regardless of whether I agree with it or not. I also read through discussions and rate positive those whose responses are thought out and raise good points...again regardless of whether or not I agree. I use the negative button rarely and with lots of discretion.
giftsandbagscom I am guilty too as charged as lately in that race at the end of the month I literally did not stop to rate, and here I even made a discussion on it, so I am also to blame too. I will start doing that as it only takes a few second. then maybe all of us can move up a bit.I am also going to be doing this in light of making a post about not rating. shame on me.I do not want to be a hypocrite.
I rate all responses according to the guidelines set out by Mylot FAQ's to the best of my ability. I only report inappropriate threads and do not negatively rank. If someone has commented but hasn't added anything to the discussion then I remain neutral and simply do not rank. As FAQ's state it is best not to rank at all if we are unsure. Namaste-Anora
@sender621 (14956)
I do my best to rate responses and to rate them fairly. i'm sure there have been ones that I have missed. I think that rating discussion ressponses shows how much we care.
@carmelanirel (21108)
I rate all my responses on all my posts unless I come across one I question, which is rare. On my friends posts I rate them because it is their post after all..lol
Been rating some responses, particularly those that deserve it, whether positive or negative. Apparently there are also neutral responses which doesn't deserve any rating at all.
@Xansus (950)
• Bulgaria
Well i give positive response on almost anything that i like , beside spamers (there i skip or just - , i hate seeing 5 same posts on 1 place ) .
@silentwill (1686)
I rarely rate posts but I won't say I'm "guilty" because I only give ratings both good and bad when I feel it is deserved.
@Polly1 (12650)
I always rate positive when responding to a discussion. I also always rate all my responses when starting a discussion, which isn't very often. As to rating everyone in the discussion of someone elses, I don't always do that. Sometimes I don't understand how someone like you and Hatley are only a 9. You both have been here a long time, are well liked, you both work hard here, you both respond to many discussions. In my book your both a 10.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. No when I read a response I alawys rate the person. No matter who it is that responsed to my discussion. I don't go on other discussions and rate people I just plain don't have the time to read every response on someone discussion. I have a couple of hours to post on here and respond.
I will admit that I am another person that doesn't rate all of the responses that I get to the discussions that I've started. I probably should take the time to do this, but a lot of times I am so excited about responding to the discussions that I've started that I don't even think about the fact that I should also be rating the responses that I get in those discussions. However, I always try to rate the discussions that I am responding to.
@gdesjardin (1938)
Hi Gifts! I do rate people on their discussions, and on their responses. I think it is important to rate them as it obviously takes time and a lot of work to keep up with the discussions most of the time.