Have you ever throught about ending your life?

Have you ever thought about ending your life? I was looking through my essay choices for class and that was one of the topics we could chose from and I was like, why would I want to tell my teacher if I wanted to end my life at one time in my life, then she would think I need medical attention or something. Obviously, I didn't pick that topic but have you ever thought about ending your life and why?
@hati3kuro (278)
Haha I've never thought of that, well maybe at the moment... I don't think that by ending your life everything would be better, in fact it just gets worse, especially for those who actually love you. No matter how big the problem is, always try to figure it out.. no matter how hard it is... easier said than done of course, but ending your life just like that? I don't think so... there are so many things to do with so many alternatives, you just need to search for them..
I agree, for someone who wants to end their life, it isn't all about them because many other people care about the person.
@lumenmom (1996)
I have had many times when I did not want be here anymore but the thought of doing harm to myself has always been out of the question mainly because of my spiritual beliefs and the thought that there may be some light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks for sharing, I have to agree with you too but a lot of positives in life stopped me from attempting. Glad you didn't or else you wouldn't be here to share me your story!
@PastorP (1174)
Greetings infatuatedbby. Before I committed to Christ I made two feeble attempts in one night to end my life. By 17, after making multiple mistakes, disappointing myself and my parents, nearly failing in school, losing my childhood hope and desire of becoming a chemist, I tried killing myself twice in one night with my Dad's car. Good thing I chickened out! That was December 1969. But, on January 25, 1970 I committed my life to Christ. Just about a month later, I felt His call to the Gospel ministry.
Hello, wow you remember the exact dates. I'm glad you didn't end your life or else you wouldn't be here today responding to my topic. Thank you for sharing & best wishes to you!