best movies in the world says really good things..?

Bangalore, India
there are a lots of best movies in the world says better idea to people, in the way we can talk movies of all languages,the best comes from the interest of the people and the reaction in the movie and the cool stuff in the movie..and to say about me i used to watch the movies more than 10 time which has some concept and all,to start with the movie matrix all the three parts were good and i really lived them.what do u say..?
• Mexico
Hi vishnumuthu: Best movies say really good things. At least for me, the movies I like the most are the ones that ask me some question or show me some situations that make me think about life and make a reflection about life and how things should be for example. I like movies with a serious and deep message. ALVARO
• Bangalore, India
great if the meaning is really good then the story will be good...even if the hero is new then the movie will run up to the mark..have fun..!
I like "Pursuit of the Happiness" starring Will smith and this movie have changed my life, my whole vision about life.
• Bangalore, India
that is good,will smith is the best actor to my eyes too..and the main thing is for the cool action..!