Do you think it's a wrong decision for Qatar to hold the Fifa World Cup in 2022?

Guangzhou, China
Today there are many posts about this subject. Needless to say, it will be the hottest Fifa. I think it is fine for Qatar to hold the World Cup since it has never been held in a Middle East country. And it is good for the soccer promotion in more places. I saw the stadium design and it's quite cool. Compares to it, USA had held the World Cup before.
hi youlees not I think its great that they have decided to hold the Fifa World Cup in2022 in Qatar. They have never had the World Cup in that area.Nice that the stadium design is cool as you say.
I know USA also competed in the 2022 Fifa World Cup but failed to Qatar. Obama seems to be upset to it. Even if USA won't hold this Fifa, but you can prove that you are still one of the best teams in the court at that time.
@yspmyl (3438)
I think that is not wrong and it should start to do it this way so that FIFA will not only play in the few countries, it should open up to others countries like now the Middle East country.
You are quite right. This will be a good development for the soccer in the Middle East countries.
@rdaradjat (132)
I think it is a fair decision. Qatar is a very rich country, so financially there's no problem for them to hold the FIFA WC.
I think so.
I think it is good decision. Why should World Cup be hosted in some countries only ? There are many countries all over the world. Why few renowned and powerful countried in the world will host the World Cup ? There are many football crazy countries who always long for hosting but they have nothing to do due to the powerful countries. The new selection committee of FIFA did an extremely well job. They should look forward and spread it.
I agree with you. And Obama is wrong in this aspect.
I think it's interesting, since they have never had the World Cup in the middle east before. The question is, who got it for 2018? I know they were going to choose both today, but I did not hear who got that one.
Russia will hold the World Cup in 2018. And it has many attractive offers to the soccer fans who will go to watch the World Cup in Russia