Do you all ever feel like what I have ever felt?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
Sometimes I often feel nervous and scared like a lot of problems but not for anything that happens! 1, is this normal? 2, how do I eliminate it? 3, and what should I do so not often experience it ............ 4, what causes it? 5, what you also have experienced this?
It's your subconscious mind that does that to you. Maybe you have unresolved problems that your conscious mind won't like to remember but your subconscious mind is trying to remind your conscious mind that's why you feel worried or something but can't make out of it.
Hi gengeni! I sometimes feel a nagging feeling that something is not all right although I don't feel nervous or scared. Just the feeling of uneasiness that nags. What I do is to reflect on the events of the day or the previous days and find out what could have caused this feeling. If I am able to remember past events that happened, I may be able to analyze why I feel uneasy and what I could do to resolve it. If I can't find a solution I simply accept it and put it behind me. At least having found the cause would ease the feeling somehow. Though nothing is as simple as it seems. I hope this works for you. Cheers.