the best movie of the legend..!

Bangalore, India
legend i meant for the best quality of this movie and the cannot stop laughing when i see this movie,the ideas are really so perfect that one have to think the better kind of it..i am waiting for the next series of the film and imagination the special adventure..the first part is really so good that there are a lots of adventure there i which i could have a great a day movies are not so good..though the graphic work is really so good the main idea is not up to the mark..what do u say about this..!
well i think i agree with u pal ! it seems that people in the movies industries have change. the way they make movies is not the same as it used to be ! from my point of view, they start depend on awsome graphic technology, so they lost how to make great movie which depend in standard graphic and awsome story line ! that movie you just display was one of my favorites movie of all the time ! the story was brilliant,so smart but still hilarious and so much fun.
• Bangalore, India
thanks ,have fun with the new movies..!
i find my bestest movie till and with great mind movie. graphic too