A surprise.

@Lore2009 (7389)
Today, I was looking at the lists of artists that got accepted in the show I was rejected in. I came across a name that sounded familiar. I checked out this artist from her website and saw it was an old classmate of mine. I couldn't even recognize her! I was surprised to 'bump into' her like that. We weren't that close so I didn't even know she was interested in art too. Have you reunited with someone over 10 years in a weird way?
Thanks to the internet I reunite with lots of people really easily, which is good and bad I suppose. But outside, I reunite with lots of people as well. One time, I reunited with one couple, who wasn't a couple at the time I knew them. The mister was one of my old group's choreographers, and the misses was one of his artists in another "rival" singing/dancing group. Ten years later they are married with a child, and I reunite with them at my boyfriend's bestfriend's wedding. My boyfriend was the best man and the misses was the maid of honor for my boyfriends' bestfriends to-be-wife. Funny right? The funniest are when I "reunite" with people I know on the television or radio! I saw three people I haven't seen in a while on tv within the last month. Fun stuff.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Wow, that's pretty crazy! You must know a lot of famous people.
yes , i am now in college in other place ,when i was in my hometown last summer holiday ,i met my high school classmate , oh , i just can't recognize her...i do wonder whether we can recognize each other when we meet on a street ten years later..
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, the girl looked so different too. It was weird.