Subtle signals from our unconscious mind ...

@ruperto (1552)
"Man's task is to become conscious of the contents that press upward from the unconscious." Carl Jung What do you think ?
@jalucia (1435)
I think 'how do we do this?' And, then I think, 'do we really want to do this'? I'd probably prefer to know what's going on in other people's minds.
@ruperto (1552)
I agree, we have so many thoughts in our mind that we may get "lost" into doing what seems to be popular ... They say: "What is popular is not always right ... what is right is not always popular ..." -Anonymous? What do you think ?
@Lore2009 (7389)
That is probably what life is all about, or maybe happiness? To understand and love yourself... to be a better problem solver by listening to your heart.
@foofermen (503)
I think that is a means to learn how to internalize conscious processes so making complex decisions is as simple as lifting an arm. So we have to start by understanding,on a conscious level, our subconscious and then use that knowledge to make those connections normally. Kind of like muscle memory for your brain. Learning to do anything physical like play guitar or kick a foot ball, starts out with slow thoughtful thinking but them becomes second nature. But this, like most psychology, is just a theory =) Good topic =)