Indonesia, the most expensive rice in the world as well as also the Poorest

@advokatku (4041)
Indonesia
At Indonesia, the most expensive rice in the world as well as also the Poorest Farmers at the world World rice price has now reached its highest level so far this year, Indonesia's rice price even the most expensive in the world. Therefore, the import option is selected to meet domestic rice stocks. To anticipate the public unrest, the Government plans to import rice from Thailand and Vietnam as much as 850,000 tons. Incredibly, amid rising world rice prices, Indonesia has to import rice instead. How Indonesia's farmers are not poor if their government busy importing rice
@cssiduyz (1054)
not just a matter of exports and imports, but the problem also occurred because many people in Indonesia who build housing-housing that had been farmland so that agricultural land was now reduced.
@nangisha (3505)
yeah I agree with you, if the situation continue like this we will become the biggest rice importers in the world. We have million people to feed but the farm field reduced from day to day.
@nangisha (3505)
Hi Advokatku!. I think our government not really care to develop our agriculture. I find its really hard to reachable price of fertilizer because the government has limiting fertilizer subsidy and make mechanism to get it more harder because many farmer don't know how to get it. Government always try to escape by importing rice from others country when rice price rising. I think our government really clueless how to make our farmer prosperous they just prevent their money not leak to much to fertilizer subsidy.