It is time to fix the car again

I didn't take advice from the mechanic on last oil change to do the fuel injection, and coolant flush service. So, this time, I think it might be a good time to have it done. After they do the whole body check on the car, and there were more problems to be discovered. There might be a crack on the radiator; and there is a funny noise coming from the water pump after the car is cranked up. All and all, these service might just have me broke instantly. I might just choose to fix up the obvious problem right now. After I have fuel injection; coolant flush; and oil change done, the total already come out $184. Tomorrow, I have to get a tire change too, that might cost another $100. So, I am desperately in need of making as much money as possible. Online job, and part - time job serving at the restaurant.
@finlander60 (1775)
I hesitate to inform you of the obvious but, it really sounds to me as if you should find another way to make a reasonable income so you can keep your car driving and not be at the mercy of repair shops. Wal-Mart can do most of the things that are on your list, and they will probably be somewhat less expensive. If you would like to know how to make money the way I do, you could PM me here and I will tell you more. The income I have is legal and ethical.
I definitely appreciate your offer. I would PM you, and can you teach me some legal way to earn some decent money for those timely repair? I am just desperate.