buxoption a big scammer and lier

Today i got a mail from neobux the mail has the content that there is new site opened from neobux that is buxoption.com. Its definetely a scam neobux doesn't has anysite like that, I dont know from where he got my mail address I even seen in ptc investigation about buxoption it was a scam.
@owlwings (39362)
• Cambridge, England
The solution for mail messages like this is to look at the FULL header. This will show who REALLT sent the mail. It is incredibly easy to make it LOOK as if the mail comes from a certain email address (the From: field can be edited before sending) but it is impossible for the sender to hide the IP address the mail was actually sent from because that is added later, after the mail has been sent. Here is a page which explains how to do this: http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/tips/header.html
Thanks owlwings again plz add me as ur friend
@owlwings (39362)
• Cambridge, England
@ superlines: I'm sorry, I have to edit my friends list and so am not accepting any more at the moment. @ flagaz: I was probably answering in response to quite a different situation. Most IP addresses are static and do not change. Neobux, in particular, will send mails from a static IP address. Spam mails are sometimes sent through proxies but, in any case, will NOT be sent from the Neobux server and that is very easily checked by looking at the full header.